✧F I F T E E N✧

✰LUKE✰

A long sigh escaped his lips and a piercing stare with it. I was used to it by now but still can't grasped the cold ora I get when I'm around him.

In this moment right now I feel pathetic. I can't stand up for myself metaphorically and physically too.

I don't know what they are going to do to Mr Highmore but what I can imagine is nothing good.

"Luke" Ashton spoke. He had been pacing on the spot for a moment or so and he had stayed silent.

"Y-yeah"I stuttered.

"We will discuss what just happened later on, but if you don't start behaving let's just say I will be taking it out my anger on him" he whispered in my ear as he grew close before leaving me with my own dangerous thoughts in my mind.

"Now Luke..."Calum left an exasperated breath out picking up both of the crutches.

"You have to behave"

Behave my-ass. He wouldn't hurt him.

Would he?

--

An hour or so later both Michael and Ashton walked into my room, Calum had been sitting on the chair in the corner of the room-on his phone while I had been starring into space.

"Now where was I-ahh yes" he paused sitting down next to me which I grew uncomfortable.

"Mr Highmore was it?" He turned looking at Michael who nodded before continuing " He will be staying too for the time being" he smiled. It was sick and twisted.

Both of their knuckles were cut or bruised. I knew he had doe something but I didn't want to believe it.

I couldn't look at him any longer and that's when Ashton grabbed my jaw forcing me to look at him even though I flinch it didn't not bother him.

"You will look at me when I speak to you" in an aggressive tone.

I stared him down, my baby blues meeting his.

He soon released his grip letting me relax my jaw.

"Luke I'm beginning to lose my patience with you very quickly. You are supposed to be good and kind...But you act hostile towards us. Though this will all change" He smiled down at me, scanning over.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I let out a quick breath as he reached out and touched my cheek lightly, his hands were cold as I sat in shock.

I was nervous to what this would lead.

"You're beautiful, you know that" He whispered within close range of face.

I was trying to control my self from slapping his hand off of me but I couldn't bear it if I caused someone to get hurt.

"See you can be a good boy why not show Michael what a good boy you are by giving him a quick kiss-aye?" I physically gulped my insides turned. Why wasn't I shaking my head, running away and escaping for my own sake. Was I scared. Yes. But not in pain as I was before.