✧T W E N T Y✧

✰ASHTON✰

Luke had to work for the key.

If he wanted to help the doc, I mean nothing in life is handed to you.And the consequence of this benefits me the most. So I was happy.

Piece and quiet, well not for long...

I leaned in to kiss him, as hesitant as he was he still complied. That's exactly what I like.

I guide his chin to my lips using only my fingertips.

The feeling of our lips pressed together is soft, gentle.

The innocent movements of our body's touching as our lips are pressed once another.

My hand is slowly guided by the outline of Luke's back to his ass. I swiftly cup it and he completely stops, trying to move my hand as he is balanced in my lap.

"Stop-before I spank you" I warn, loving the effect I have on him.

His body trembles lightly and I can feel his goosebumps as my other hand travels under his light pastel pink jumper.

His eyes are in a state of panic, but the lightest shade off blue I've ever seen on any human.

His looks are just a bonus to me of why I love him that goes for Calum and Michael.

I met both of them in my freshman year of high school and we've been friends ever since only 7 months ago we had decided to become more as I had developed feelings for both of them.

Luke is very smart, which does make him dangerous. I'm just glad we stopped him before he developed feelings for that doctor.

"Ashton please can I get the key" He asked in a polite tone. I'm impressed.

Well as long as he isn't upset I guess this will only be allowed.

The last thing I want is a defiant Luke on our hands.

I take deep breath removing my hands from his body leaning over to the side to take the keys out of my back pocket.

"Here-but don't be more than five minutes, or I'll come down there myself..." he smiled in response getting off my lap and collecting the items on the coffee table before leaving.

I couldn't help but watch his movements from afar, what-he does have a nice ass.

--

✰LUKE✰

Like always I have to use my body to get what I want around here, and I guess that's the way it's always going to be. At least for a few more days.

It's probably been over 2 months I've been here but it feels like more, I honestly don't have anymore hope. I feel like giving up.
And the rain isn't helping me feel less depressed.

But Doctor Highmore can't be brought into this so tonight I'm going to make a plan for his release.

With only five minutes of preparation time.