✧S I X✧

✰LUKE✰

I have never been more humiliated in my entire life.

I was currently sat in the bathtub Michael swinging his legs on the counter as he watches me back and forth on his phone as Ashton played with my hair and Calum washed me.

"This is so much better when you follow instructions baby" Ashton finishing the sentence by kissing my head.

I was so broken, I couldn't even stop what they were doing.

"Maybe once he's ready we can watch a movie?" Calum suggested squeezing the excess water from the sponge out into the tub leaving little ripples once the water was all out.

I was trying to get myself to focus on my surroundings to keep me going.

"Wonder what our babies thinking about" Michael questioned and I had no effort or intentions of telling him my mindset right now.

I couldn't even understand it.

"Luke, Michael asked you what you were thinking" Ashton's voice was anything but gentle,very controlling I of course jumped letting out a quick breath escape from being scared.

"Awww- he's just so cute" Michael whined.

Michaels fantasy of fucked up was put to an end, the outcome of this was only going to fuel his fantasy.

"Okay-he's clean now. Michael you can dress him while me and Ashton get the movie and some lunch ready" Calum's arms dropped to the side before getting up using the tub as a handle to lean on before retrieving a towel for what I could obviously guess was for me.

"Now stand so Michael can dry you" Calum ordered and I shook my head.

It was bad enough he had just bathed me I wasn't letting others get away with it as long as I have sanity.

"Did you just shake your head at me!" His voice echoed in the tiled room bouncing off the walls that made my eardrums wild.

"Luke-follow instructions... or else " Ashton warned.

"Stand up and I'll wrap it around you." I started to protest but Michael just glared. And then I was led out of the bathroom.

--

Michael spent his time running his fingers over the piece of clothing. Nothing appealing so to speak as I didn't want to be put in anything they touched or have even set eyes on. And the only reason I still have this towel still on is that it's freezing and I am still not dry.

"I think this will look pretty on you, don't you think?" He chuckled because I knew it was a rhetorical question but I just wanted to straight up say no.

Michael came closer with the very minimalist piece of clothing grasped in his hand the other pulling down my towel off my shoulder slowly. I had the feeling he was going to do more so I swatted his hand away and gripped the towel closer to me.

"Ouch!.That was a bad move baby." He gave me a wicked smile. Pushing me to the bed though I shouted countless plea's for him to stop, to no avail him actually listening.