✧E L E V E N✧

✰CALUM✰

After washing the dishes the other two persuaded me to sit and cuddle with them. Ashton always got so cuddly and clingy at night.

"Hey where's Luke run off too" I knew it was a joke Michael made as Luke couldn't run off since there was only one door out of the house.

"Don't know-oh wait?!. He said he needed to go to the toilet. I'll go up and get him" I smiled at Ashton who was sprawled across me. I tried gently moving him but he just snuggled right back up like a puppy does.

Today was great even Luke looked like he was having a good time. Finally.

Hopefully he's not ill or anything.

Once I was at the bathroom door, I knocked the door once hoping Luke would respond.

But no.

This was bad.

"Luke, open the door!"My patience was short as you could tell. Luke had never disobeyed any of the rules after the punishment we gave him a couple of days ago. So why now...

"Guys!" I called out.

I really just hope like is just sleeping or something in there. I do love him, and I can't stand to see him get hurt. But it's the only thing we can do till he learns to love us back.

And he will soon.

"What!?" Michael shouted.

I ushered Michael towards me quickly explaining the situation.

"Before Ashton gets here I need to tell you something" in panic I shout at Mike.

"Well tell me then!"

"Luke may or may not of escaped"

"What..." both of us turn round to see Ashton. Mouth wide and eyes surprised. The vain in his neck stuck out and I'm almost certain rage took over his expression.

"We will continue this conversation after we've found him, right now we need to open this door"

"I'll do it"Michael volunteered walking backwards and kicking the door open. Blunt force but that's what is needed.

A large bang brought my attention to the scene. No Luke in sight and that's what bothers me. Ashton will never trust him ever again.

"Ash—?"Michael was cut off.

"—What Mike?"ashton sounded exasperated, pissed off as we both looked up at Michael. We both gasp as he points to the air vent which led into the roof. But I think by now Luke would far out in the forest.

"We need to leave now if we want to find him!" Ashton shouts.

"We need to make a plan before we do anything" Michael suggested. Being the only level headed person here as Ashton was clearly in "beast" mode I could only watch as he was going to plow down everything in his path just to find Luke before we could have a conversation with him.