✧T H I R T E E N✧

✰MICHAEL✰

I do regret killing that guy, I mean for time sakes.

I'm now in the car with Luke trying to calm him down. There is no service and I'm trying to call Ashton.

I ring once no answer until the second call.

"Ashton you fucked up" I say deeply before the call gets cut off. This is bad I have no time to wait around.

--

"IT HURTS!" Luke cried. There was blood all over, my hands the steering wheel the car and Luke himself obviously.

"This wouldn't of happened if you didn't run away" I snap.

I mean it's true.

"Just drive!" He shouted in the back of the car.

He really is pushing my buttons...

--

5 minutes later I saw two figures ahead. Ashton and Calum. I rolled down the windows shouting out for them to jump in.

"What the fuck Michael?!" Ashton shouts as Cain jumped in the back.

"Look we will talk about when we get back!"

"Why-!?"

"LUKE GOT SHOT!. Now will you shut up and let me drive?!"

"Yeah..."

--

"We need to take him to a hospital" Ashton says all the while Luke was screaming in pain.

"We can't!?. They will take him away we will get arrested?!"

"Well we didn't exactly kill anyone!?"

"Michael why are you quiet all off a sudden?" Ashton asked as I walked slowly over to the window.

"I was going to tell you but there was no time, and-?" I rambled.

"You killed someone?!"the veins on his neck were prominent. The rage he was in was not gonna go anytime soon.

"That's not important right now, guys he's bleeding out more and more. We need to take him to a hospital now!" Calum shouts shutting down the argument between us.

"Calum call a doctor and make sure you pay them well" Ashton's voice got deep for a moment as he walked past me. A cold ora sent shivers across my back and shoulders. I never liked it when Ashton got this way.

"Luke, just breath" Ashton said bent down next to Luke on the couch.

"Michael make yourself useful and go get some more ibuprofen" he snapped.

This night seemed to get worse by the second.

"Hello, earth to Michael?"