✧T W E L V E✧

✰MICHAEL✰

I texted Ashton to tell him I had left. They were still finding the torches. He instructed me to carry a knife and handcuffs to get Luke.

Calum messed up big time,I just hope Ashton goes easy on him.

I turned the car lights on as night grew near my phone handy in the cup holder above the gear stick.

Why did Luke have to be a pain.

--

I've been driving up and down the trail onto the highway but there was no sign. The only thing keeping me awake was a Fall Out Boy song from one of their earlier albums.

I sang along with the words "We Arrrre, We Arrrre the wild.We are like-Young-Volcanoes!"sporadically Luke jumped out of nowhere in front of the car. Hurriedly I turn the wheel almost missing the humungous tree on the track and swiftly dodging Luke as a whole.

I toile a deep breathe trying to process what had happened in that short moment.

And then I remembered, Luke.

I needed to get him.

I looked around seeing Luke running in the distance and I grabbed the knife pushing the handcuffs in my jacket pocket before rushing out of the car and running after him.

Luke may of done track as a kid but he can't run forever.

Out of breath I carried on running catching up to a out of breath Luke. He stopped exhaling deeply for moment before looking back he may of been a few feet from me but I could see his expression. Fear. He doesn't have anything to fear unless he listens but, Ashton. Yes. You have everything to fear.

"Luke, stop this now and come back with me!" I shout walking closer. Luke shook his head walking backwards slowly.

"No! You-You psycho!"

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way Luke. Which is gonna be?" I raised my right brow. Sending a warning to the him who was shivering as he had no jacket on.

"FUCK OFF!" He flipped me off before looking back and attempting to run off just as ran out and grabbed him.

"NO!FUCK OFF!. LET GO!" He cried,thrashing in my arms as I held him back, trying to secure his hands with the cuffs.

"I CAN'T WAIT TILL ASHTON SORTS YOU OUT!" I laughed attaching the cuff to his left hand but struggling as he thrashed around.

All of a sudden there was a dark figure walking closer to the two of us. I quickly pulled Luke back cuffing his right hands with one hand over his mouth and pulling him back to my car.

"HEY!" The figure shouted coming out of the shadows and into the moonlight.

Luke's incoherent cries made under my hand as the man looked us up and down.

"This is none of your business sir, so please leave" I squinted my eyes in his direction as a warning if he interfered.

"I can't let you do that!" The guy walk towards grabbing a black object from his pocket. It took me a moment to figure out what it was but I knew myself it wasn't good.

Luke's cries grew louder under my hand from seeing the gun. None of this would be happening if Luke just obeyed us.

I rushed to get the knife from my pocket then quickly putting it up against Luke's neck. I would never harm him but since he's the one with a gun, he has me beat.

"PUT THE KNIFE DOWN!"the man shouted.

"No!"I spat.

The guy lifted the gun in the air as a warning but I knew he wasn't going to shoot. His hand twitch when he pulled the trigger releasing the bullet which left a blast that I'm sure it could of been heard on the highway near by. It was a blessing actually because I'm sure Ashton Calum should of heard that's if they left already.

Luke proceeded to cry, I felt his tears running all over and down my hand. I just want him home and I can't because of this guy right here.

"Put the-knife down!"

"Now why would I do that?" I laugh. This guy really thinks he's a hero. Don't make me laugh.

"Well I am the one with a lethal weapon"

"Well so am I, and just to prove that. I'm gonna give you a demonstration of how it's lethal" I pierced the knife just under Luke's neck not enough to kill him but just a tiny cut. But that would not be the worst thing that could happen right now. Everything went in slow motion the bullet traveling in our direction and then a bang. Luke fell to the ground...

I tried to move him out the way but it was no use and for that, that man will pay. The man gasped before trying to focus on me.

I grabbed the gun pointing it in his direction taking in a slow breathe before thinking if I should or not shoot. But even thinking doesn't help as I pulled the trigger shooting the man straight in the chest.

Tonight is going to be a long one...

✰✰✰

👋 hi.... so I've been gone for 2 weeks or so and I'm sorry.... forgive me ?. Hopefully this makes up till next time biiiii x. :)