✧T W E N T Y - F O U R✧

✰LUKE✰

"So, what should we do with the doctor...?"Michael asked as Ashton placed the blanket and pillow on the couch. Still in the living room.

"Why?"

"Oh- Calum's asking. He doesn't think it's a good idea that we should leave him here"

"Oh-well, we have no room. And frankly we're running out off time, so help me get him in the car" as they both looked down to my body.

And I begin to squirm.

"God, even when you're gagged you're annoying" Ashton commented.

If I could just slap him.

"Nuu!" An incoherent no I scream.

"Shut it" And I was pulled into there arms.

"Wait!-grab the pillow and blanket from the couch, would ya?" And so Michael did as I uncomfortably sat in Ashton's embrace.

"Thank you now let's go-before the police catch up with us!" Ashton's was clearly panicking and I couldn't stop crying. I had turned my back on Dr Highmore, as lay in the back seat of the truck.

I guess I have a lot of thinking time.

"Luke-I'm extremely disappointed"

He's trying to have a conversation with me as I'm gagged. Yep that will work.

"Ashton-where are we gonna go?" Calum asks ,turned round resting his hands in the chair.

"Mm'not sure yet baby, but hang in there..." This scene repulsed me. Oh not because they were gay or anything but the fact that their literally insane and having a couple moment at a time like this. That's repulsive.

"Okay ash" and he smiled before turning back round to face the road.

The truck was cold and stuffy at the same time, it's uncomfortable. Which is an understatement.

I had to sit up.

Using my face to climb up and support my body against the truck door handles.

"Woah-woah-woah, if you are just trying to sleep-do it in my lap"and I was grabbed and pulled down to his lap. And I immediately tried to get back up.

"What's the fuss back there?" Michael sounds angry from what I can tell.

I just want to reply with you guys kidnapping me...

"Luke's making a fuss, he's trying to sleep but won't get comfy" no!-I'm trying to get away from you.

"Well you did bring a pillow. Why not rest his head on that then. We won't be near a service station anytime soon-so?"Michael pitched occasionally looking at the rear view mirror back at us.

That's something my mum would say.

Speak of that subject why did I not remember till now.