✧N I N E T E E N✧

✰LUKE✰

Calum seemed happy for once, unlike the other two who weren't bothered by Calum's actions as he touched my body. He just kept fidgeting. Touching my stomach my arms and my thighs as if it were normal.

As if we were in a relationship.

I'm not into guys and I don't think I'm into girls either...

And I'm not going to test the theory out.

Past ten o'clock and as Calum sexually harassed me, Michael and Ashton cuddled up on the other couch as we watched the news occasionally switching to different tv shows.

I said I wouldn't try to run away but I want to help Dr Highmore escape. Another rout of escaping without me actually doing anything.

He's probably frozen.

"Guys, can I give Dr Highmore some food and new clothes?" I say with a chirpy voice. They always seem to say yes if I act innocent.

"Hmm I don't see why not, you've been good so far. But you have 5 minuets, that's it..." Ashton says from the other couch, giving me a stare as if he was instructing a child.

I walked into the kitchen the only room that seemed to have windows, the outside was pitch black. Snow falling from the sky in slow motion as it piled up on itself. I better hurry up with the food.

I quickly prepare 2 vegetarian sandwiches and grab two bottles of water from the fridge that had been chilled. Even though this could never repay him for saving my life, I hope this makes him a bit more comfortable.

Going back trough to the living room I ask Michael, which did make me nervous as we both have had a rocky time to help me find some spare change of clothes upstairs. Since I wasn't allowed to be alone while traveling around the house.

"Michael could come upstairs to help me look for a spare change of clothes?" I say politely. Which did convince all of them that I had changed my ways,but I was still fighting.

"Uh-yeah?. Sure..."He untangled himself from Ashton's lock getting up from the couch as I sat the food on the coffee table. He grabbed my hand and took me up the stairs to their room which was a little more further down the hall.

"Uh Michael, where is your closet?" The room was extremely simplistic, I didn't know what was the furniture and what was storage.

"-The mirror on the wall over their is the closet silly" He rubbed my shoulders which gave me chills that I tried to hold back.

"Oh"  Trying to lighting up the fact I made it awkward. I giggle, approaching the glass mirror and pushing it to the side to reveal another entire room full of clothes.

It could be a mini thrift store.

I scan over the items till I came across some sweats that looked big but they seemed the most comfiest, now just a T-shirt.

To many prints just something plain.

"The bottom draw" Michael spoke and it scared the hell out of me as he was right behind me.

"-Ah-Ha-Ha*, right. Thank you" I nod my head opening the bottom draw to many plain grey and monochrome tee's, quickly grabbing one and walking out of the closet.

Micheal followed close behind sliding the mirror back into place before turning back to me. A big smile on his face that seemed to be full of excitement.

He walked to me slowly before I could even process anything , I was thrown on the bed- the clothes in my hand gone and our faces almost touching by our lips.

"A-w-what are you doing" I stutter,startled by his actions as he moved above me.

"What do you mean?" Michael was playing a dangerous game if he thought he could do something like this for a second time.

I couldn't even close my eyes with out that reoccurring traumatic event showing up.

Them removing my trousers and boxers, degrading me. Calling me a slut and what-not.

It was just humiliating that it happened three times and I wasn't gonna let it happen a fourth time.

"C-can we not, Ashton said I only have five minutes so I have to go" I excuse my self, Michael leaned off me and watched me as I pick up the items of clothes from the floor before leaving the room. I didn't see him follow me which I was grateful for, now I just need to get the keys.

--

"What is it Luke?" Ashton asked. A bright smile flashed my way.

" can I get the keys to the basement now?"I bite my lip knowing he liked that. I had to use everything I had aka my body to my advantage which was his weakness.

"Hmm maybe, but can I get a kiss first" he smirked leaning over and staring up at me. This angered me but I had to comply.

Why was I seriously thinking about this, I should just get this over and done with.

"Uh-yeah" I nodded shyly I raise my brow as turn to place the items on the coffee table.

Ashton grabbed me by the waist as I turned back round. My immediate instinct was to remove them but I had to do this.

Manipulation was good in there eyes, along with black mail.

Everything always turns out right in the end for them.

I coughed looking around the room before my eyes landed on him, I have never kissed anyone before, let alone a guy. So this will be unforgettable.

I crouched down to his height leaning towards him and kissed him on the lips, in shock I went to pull back but stopped as Ashton grabbed me and pulled me on top off his lap. Remembering that Calum had disappeared somewhere I was trapped with him sexually assaulting me.

"Wh-what the hell" I shout as he pulled back for air.

"Your gonna have to work for it lukey" he evilly laughed.

I couldn't stand this guy or the others.

I can't believe I actually thought that I had control over my body here?.   

I said I wouldn't let them do this to me a fourth time, but it looks so as if I'm going to have to...

✰✰✰

I lied about posting in 6 days surprise but I am sad to say 10 chapters left of this book, I don't want it to be so long so 30 or so is the max :).

Plus though this isn't even remotely relevant the snow is melting :) Yay XD I hate the cold.