✧S E V E N✧

✰LUKE✰

Calum and Michael had left to make some lunch, they said it had to be something simple since they had a big 'special dinner' planed tonight for me arriving 'home'.

I felt disgusted with this situation as much as the next person would. And right now that feeling has been multiplied in the space of a day.

I was sat beside Ashton, his arm around me dangerously to close to me as I wanted to be anywhere else than being forced to watch Tv with him till lunch. I just wanted to be around my family. They are probably worried sick, I have been stripped of everything I had.

--

It was now lunch

"If you don't like anything there-I'll make you something else"

I'm not sure what was in this. And frankly they drugged me before it doesn't stop them from doing it again.

A weird combination of fruit and vegetables as I could see. A spinach based salad with asparagus, corn, apples and avocados. Yum, not.

"Luke, you have to eat"Michael demanded. I shook my head making him get angrier, slamming his hand down on the table which physically shook before shouting back"it's one of the rules" and I just stared blankly. I'm not doing anything these people say. What do they take me as?. A dog.

Ashton sighed wiping his mouth with a napkin before speaking.

"Which reminds me-there are some rules we have made for you. Which you will comply with"

"N-?"

"No, if's, ands or buts. You will do as you're told without question" I kept shaking my head.

"If you disagree with me, I won't hesitate to beat you again" voice cold. I didn't want to be anywhere near these people. Maybe if I just following the rules-maybe just maybe I'll survive this hellhole.

"First rule. As Michael just said you will eat. And if you don't, we'll find other methods to make you" both boys agreeing with Ashton's every word. This is absolutely ridiculous. This was absolutely insane. The fact that three teen boys just kidnapped me well premeditated kidnap I have no words.

"Second rule and third , what you just did this morning and right now" I looked at Michael weirdly. This situation couldn't get more disturbing."Talking back won't be tolerated and we will decide what you may wear"he smiled and my stomach just dropped.

"This is bull..."I muttered under my breath.

"Speaking of cursing. The next time to curse-you will put soap in your mouth "Michael smirked, happy with his power he had over me.

I still had no idea where I was, who these people were right in front of me. I won't be able to trust anyone again.

"Don't try to harm yourself or others or you will be punished" Calum spoke.

Why would I harm myself. The only thing about that rule is harming others I can't follow as I severely want to hurt these pricks right now.

"And last but not least" Ashton said standing, walking around the dinning table placing his hands on my shoulder then bending down, his lips near my ear." We will be having sex, babe" he laughed.

He was mocking me, he was so pleased with him self like the others.

I started to cry, I was having a meltdown of emotions. I missed my home I missed my aunt and uncle.

I wanted to go back home.

"NO!" I cried and all the boys stopped doing what they were doing. I grabbed my hair the stress just piling on and on. I can't cope.

"Luke, breath!" I was hyperventilating at this point when Ashton and the Calum came to my aid .Michael grabbing things to help me, I didn't care for there help.

I remember Ashton trying to do breathing exercises but I just fell out of consciousness almost falling of the chair as Calum catches me.

--

"Luke, wake up!" I felt someone nudge my arm lightly. My throat was dry and hoarse. Calum was sat beside me as well as the other two but he was stroking my hair causing me to flinch away from his touch.

"Our poor baby blacked out "Calum said before Michael jumped in.

"See, this is what happens when you don't eat" trying to make sense of my panic attack and act like I passed out from starvation...

"Now we definitely are going to monitoring your health from now on" Ashton said.

"I-don't want any of this" more tears building up, my heart dropped as I muttered it.

"Here have some water"calum offered picking up the small glass of water which was sat on the small wood table as he rubbed my shoulder, I wanted to protest but he shoved the glass to my lips.

And the day continually progressed to them touching me and trying to talk to me even at the 'special dinner' I was silently slowing eating the food as I was still cautious of my surroundings.

My first day in hell was here. This is my personal hell...

✰✰✰

This was interesting to see how the boys reacted to Luke's meltdown? 🤔 anyway thoughts on the rules Luke has to follow?. What do you guys want to see Luke do?.please comment below your opinions x. :)