✧S I X T E E N✧

+ T H I S C H A P H A S +
I N A P P R O P R I A T E A C T 'S A N D A V E R Y D I F F I C U L T I S S U E

D I S C R E T I O N

✰ASHTON✰

The past few days Luke has been sucking up to us, being nice and what not just to help his doctor,but what I don't like is the fact he's doing for him. He should be nice-period.

So I had a plan in mind to make sure he is polite and devoted to only us three.And that plan will take effect tonight. If Luke thinks the kissing was just it-he's in for a treat tonight...

--

✰LUKE✰

Ashton approached me very dominantly. Grabbing my arm and physically dragging me up stairs to their room where Calum and Michael were sitting on the bed-which had many things lying across it. I looked at Michael in the eyes hoping for some kind of clue to what was happening till I observed the items on the bed more closely.

Many sexual objects were littering the bed and that's when I knew something was going to happen to me I hoped would never happen.

"P-p-please no!" I cry eyes already watering before anything has happened.

"Nuh-No. Get up, and stop crying" Ashton breathing down my neck.

My body shaking all over I was again in fight or flight mode but fearing to do anything to attack after the last mishaps.

"No!" I shouted trying to get out of Ashton grip which he had a strong grasp of to run away.

"Yes-you will comply or you will be punished"

I don't want this...any of this...

"Please-I-I'll do anything just not this-please!" I begged. I couldn't believe how low I dropped. to being in control to begging on my knees.

"I don't like guys like that" incoherent that it was above a whisper.

Ashton continued to push me around till I was lying on the bed, bound to it and stripped of my top.

All the items had been removed before I had been restrained.

"Hmm maybe I'll use this on him" Michael spoke in a joking tone, holding up a faux dick as Ashton searched the draws in the room Calum had been eyeing me the whole time.

"Please just stop. I-I don't want this!" Yelling in frustration as I tugged on the restraints. I could of forgiven them for everything else's, but why, why this-why me...

"Uhg. Will someone gag him already" Michael complained looking back at me in frustration with a sigh.

"Here!" Ashton had tossed a strap with a red ball attached to it and I began to scream.

"NO!. NO!.N-!?" Michael had shoved the gag in my mouth before tying up the strap. Leaving me silent, as I cried.

"Thats better" Michael commented.