✧F I V E✧

✰LUKE✰

"Wakey, Wakey Lukey Poo!" A voice sang. And I opened my eyes.

I felt extremely weak. I had a headache. I felt extremely nauseous.

I had no energy to get up and see who it was.

But I sure regretted not getting up.

Because the person grabbed the back of my hair which lead me to almost punch them.

I wasn't in my room and I wasn't in any of my 'friends' rooms.

The figure who had gripped the back of my head wore a mask, a black ski mask.

"Now will you follow instructions, babe?" I heard the evilness laced in his voice.

I looked down to see my leg chained to the bed post. Everything was so blue. Baby blue to be specific.

"WHERE THE FUCK AM I!?" I was with the person who was threatening me with those wicked texts.

If I had shown the police maybe I wouldn't be here right now. I don't even know if I'm even in Indiana anymore.

I got one big slap across my face and I shook to the core.

As the masked guy approached me as I scrambled to the top of the bed post out of fear. Griping my face in pain as I'm sure it left a huge red mark.

"DON'T YOU EVER SWEAR!" And for some reason I had felt like that was familiar but I wasn't about to say that aloud.

"Ahh- I see our little prince has woken up" I look to another masked figure that had walked through the door. Good to know it was unlocked though.

Both their voices seemed so familiar but I couldn't put a face the masked figures.

"In a crappy mood " He laughed. And I wanted to punch the daylights out of the guy.

"Aw- he's pouting" the other masked guy awed in time as the other guy sitting down on each end. I was going to speak but after that slap I didn't feel it we necessary too.

"What was that Lu?" And it hit me.

Ashton. And Calum .

This had to be some hangover joke.

"Okay guys, enough is enough with the joke. I'll forgive you if you stop this right now" I laughed going to try and push my leg out of the cuff.

"Ahh-So you're alert at least. I thought the drug was supposed to be extremely effective" Ashton took his ski mask off.

"Me too"and Calum had taken his off too.

"C'mon guys- let me out of this" I really was trying to laugh about it because I took everything so seriously.  I was willing to forgive them for this if they had just stopped playing around.