✧E I G H T✧

✰LUKE✰

"Good—morning baby" I heard Calum whisper. I'm sure the others were here but to my surprise when I sat up they weren't.

"—Have a nice sleep?" He asked walking over to the wardrobe and picking out some clothes for me.

I was not in the mood for pretending this was normal.

Being chained to a bed and forced to stay with three psychopaths, yeah a very good morning indeed...

"Why you pouting princess?"Calum looked back like as if he was staring at a puppy. This was so weird.

This isn't normal.

"Silent this morning are—we?" No reply and that's all your ever going to get out of me.

He threw some clothes onto the bed I was hoping never to see in my life. A skirt.

No way in hell.

Calum sat down on the end of the bed digging into his pocket for the keys to undo the cuff, my mouth still gobsmacked at the choice of clothing.

No offence to females saying they should stick to wearing skirts but right now I'm going to say it.

"Hop to it "Calum passed me the clothes and I felt the fabric. It felt weird .

I shook my head in despair. This was equally as embarrassing as getting bathed by them if not more.

"Yes, remember the rules Luke"Calum's voice sounded as if he was reminding a child.

How did they turn out like this. I met all their parents. They were so normal but produced beings like this. Speaking of where the fuck did they get the money to keep me in this house or what ever this place is.

I threw the clothes to Calum and boltted to the bathroom, locking the door behind me. He was shouting and screaming calling for the other guys.

I was terrified for my life. I've never been in this situation so I didn't know what to do...

Michael and Ashton came into the room. I could tell from the extra stomps and the slamming of the door.

"Lukey—open the door babe. " His words seemingly calm but I knew otherwise.

"This isn't cute. The rules require you listen to us." Michael carried on to say before continuing to say"—You have to obey us ".

And I have never in my life wanted to kill someone more than right now with that little comment.

"Fuck your rules, you assholes!" Screaming ever word so they understood me.

There was silence for a while it felt as if they had just stopped their actions but the door was about to break from how hard Calum was pounding it breaking the silence.

"Lucas, open the door before I break the hinges and punish you." This was a new side of Calum I was only afraid of Ashton and Michael at this moment.