sixteen

Jo

I guess he never did actually get the hint.

He came to my house the day after the accident... and the day after that... and the day after that. He would come to the house early in the morning and he would knock on the door loudly. And, after I wouldn't open the door, he'd sit on the front porch for an hour or two before he would leave.

And then he would come back.

"Jesus, Beanie, this is driving me insane. I can't get anything done and he just won't leave me alone -- "

"Careful, babe. The doctor's say not to stress because it's bad for the baby." Beanie warned me once again as she continued to prepare me some hot chocolate because 'caffeine isn't a good idea'.

"I know, I know. I'm just saying that he really needs to give up."

"Ha; that's a first." Beanie continued laughing as I looked at her, her words not quite making sense. "Usually you don't want the guy to give up and now..."

"Ugh, Beanie -- "

I was cut off by loud knocking at my door, scaring the living daylights out of me. I knew who it was, but it was different this time. For one, he continued to bang on the freaking door, practically threatening to break the thing down.

"I'll be upstairs, sweetie. You can handle things with the asshat," Beanie told me as she poured me a cup of hot chocolate, quickly exiting the kitchen.

Gee, thanks for having my back, Beanie.

I stood up from my seat and made my way over towards the banging, easily resenting the source of the loud noise. Without thinking, I threw the door open.

"Ohmygod, Harry! What do you want now?!"

Sure, Harry was the one at the door, but he wasn't the only one standing on my front porch that morning.

"Oh, hi." I lamely smoothed my disheveled hair as Harry smiled at me, the guy behind him laughing more than he honestly should be. Harry let himself in to my own house as the other guy stood on the front porch, being polite enough to wait for my permission.

"Oh, come on in, Rick. Jo doesn't mind, right?" An arm settled around my shoulders as Harry's voice came from a lot closer than what I would have liked.

Ohmygod. Get off of me, get off of me, get off of me.

"Yeah, I guess not. But come on in!" I quickly stepped away from Harry in order to allow this 'Rick' guy past.

Oh, this is not going to be fun.

____________

a/n.

omg. i think the shit literally just got real.

i mean, maybe it didn't actually get real but i still hope that you guys liked it because... well drama c:

i'm pathetic, i know.

but anywho please

cote + fan / follow

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND YOU ARE SERIOUSLY FREAKING AWESOME OMG YAY. THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU AWESOME READERS.