twenty nine

Jo

I was thankful to be home after hours at the doctor's office. Turns out it's really hard to get the paparazzi away from a building when they want their story.

"Thank you for taking me to the doctor's, Melinda. And, I'm sorry for everything that happened after. I honestly had no idea -- "

"No, don't worry about it, Jo; it's fine." Melinda placed her purse down on the front table, immediately plopping down on the couch. I wish I could relax as easily as Melinda, but this whole pregnancy thing is starting to get to me.

I really have to get on with my preparations, and having the baby of a popular boy band member is proving to be harder than ever before, now that everyone knows.

I let out a long sigh, sitting down on the couch next to Melinda. My feet were aching, I was feeling slightly irritable... today hasn't been a very outstanding day. I closed my eyes for a moment, enjoying the peaceful silence of the house.

"Jo?"

The silence spell was broken.

I opened my eyes, watching as Harry made his way over to me, sitting down on the couch beside me.

"I heard what happened, and I just wanted to say I'm sorry for dragging you in to this I really didn't mean for any of this to happen. You just kind of got sucked in to all of this just by knowing me and that's not fair -- "

"I get it, Harry," I cut him off, rubbing my head with my hand. "And it's okay. I know it wasn't your fault."

He smiled at me, exposing his dimples that every single girl in the world absolutely obsess over before saying something. "I'm going to make it up to you, I swear. Anything you want."

"Really?" I asked him, sitting up in my seat.

He nodded.

I had to think about it. What do I want?

And it was then that I finally figured out what I could use in the long run, because I wasn't going to let an opportunity like this pass me by.

"I want you to get me food..."

"That's it? Just food --?"

"Whenever I want it, whatever I'm craving, you get it for me," I smirked at him, my thoughts already turning to the pizza with my name on it.

"Damn, you're sneaky," he laughed, and I couldn't help but laugh, too. Now, my day didn't seem so bad anymore. I can get food whenever I want, and now I know that Harry's actually a decent person under his bratty, popstar self.

"I'm not sneaky, I'm just smart. Now, as your first order of business, I am really craving a pizza so would you be a doll and go get one?"

He smiled at me, messing my hair in the front like a child.

"Whatever you say."

____________

a/n.

hey guys.

so, this is kind of leading up to some drama and i am internally squealing because i think i've figured it all out

so hopefully you guys won't have to wait so long for updates (which i apologzie for taking so long to complete)

cote + fare

i love you guys and thank you so freaking much for getting me to 45k reads! you guys are awesome <3