thirty six

Why was he so upset?

Oh, well maybe it's because the girl he was beginning to have feelings for decided to teach him a lesson for being an ass those first few months. Maybe it's also because she really is like all the other girls who uses guys and then kicks them to the curb.

That's what she did to him -- she ripped his heart out of his chest and stomped all over it.

He came home to a house full of empty promises and annoying questions.

"Harry, why are you acting like that?"

"Harry, what are you doing?"

"Harry, where's Jo?"

"Harry -- "

It annoyed the hell out of him. All they did was ask questions and no one even gave him the chance to talk. No one was willing to just sit there and listen or just be there.

So, he shut them up with the only way he knew how: alcohol.

He found his secret stash -- the one Louis and Niall failed to take away from him -- and he brought it up to his room. With the lock in place, he drank and drank until he finished all six bottles.

He had to leave the room to get more. And, the second he left his room, they were all waiting outside with curious stares, just trying to figure out what's wrong with their friend.

"You know what's funny? I'm labelled as the player... and yet I've never led someone on for nothing."

Just like that, his secrets started pouring out. No corner of his mind was left untouched as he told them everything -- all about how the girl he unintentionally got pregnant broke what remained of his heart in two.

..... ..... .....

That was a month ago.

Now, Harry sat in his living room, drinking like his life depended on it. It's become quite a habit and a pastime for him to just sit there and drink.

This afternoon he had company.

"Pass me another one," Liam managed to spit out as he attempted to sit upright. Harry didn't even spare him a glance as he grabbed one and tossed it, not taking in to account that Liam is completely disoriented.

Either way, Liam still found a way to drink, and soon he began talking like the insane drunk he is.

"Harry... you and the missus..."

"There is no missus, Liam, you don't know what you're talking about." Harry swirled the contents of his beer, hardly feeling the effects of the alcohol anymore. He was still feeling bitter about everything that happened with Jo, but he wasn't willing to dwell on the subject.

"Harry... you're having a little itty bitty baby... of course there's a missus." Liam giggled before hiccuping, which caused him to giggle anymore. "Are you going to tell her the story... how you ended up donating your sperm?"

This was the first time Harry looked up from his beer all night as he stared at Liam with a confused look. "What story?"

"You don't remember...? Well... I'll remind you." Liam paused, taking a gulp from his beer before speaking again. "You were drunk... and we thought it'd be funny to make a bet with you... and you walked in to the sperm bank... and you jacked off for money."

"I what?!"

"Don't worry... I did it with you... not really... but shhh you can't tell Harry; he'll kill me," Liam slurred, dragging his finger across his neck to make the slicing motion. "He got horny... we were all drunk... what do you expect?"

____________

a/n.

so... you finally know how it happened.

*sigh* sorry if it's not interesting enough for you guys

so the next few chapter(s) should be more interesting and i really can't wait to start posting those omfg

so vote, comment, share, and follow me and stuff :-)

and sorry if you think how he donated his sperm is lame it is pretty lame tbh sorry it couldn't be more exciting bleh i'm horrible i know

BUT THANKS SO MUCH ANYWAY FOR GETTING ME TO 95K READS WOO ALMOST 100K AND I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH ILY <3

pretty please help me get to my goal of 1.7k followers so if you haven't followed already and you love me... you know what to do ^.^