eighteen

Jo

It's been two weeks -- as I was now well in to four months of the pregnancy -- and already Harry was driving me nuts.

I wake up every single morning and I get dressed to start my day, and every single freaking time I come downstairs, he is sitting in my kitchen on his phone, just waiting there. And the worst part is that I don't even know how he gets inside my house.

This morning was no different from the rest, and I had a boatload of stuff to do -- which I wasn't all too thrilled about.

"So, I have things to do today. I have to do the laundry, clean up the bathroom, kitchen, and the living room," I paused, reaching in to the fridge to grab the milk for my cereal, "then I have to go grocery shopping and then to Babies R Us to start looking at stuff for the baby."

"Wow... that's a lot of stuff to do." He hardly even looked up from his phone as he spoke, his thumbs typing away rapidly on the screen.

Well, he could at least act like he cared.

As I was eating my cereal, I couldn't stop watching him use his phone as if I weren't even here; and I just wanted to punch him and break his freaking nose because he could just stay home and use his goddamn phone, not come to my house and use it.

He's just getting in the freaking way.

"Yeah, it is." That was all I said, eating my cereal for a while before I spoke up again. "You know, maybe I might call the paps with an anonymous tip about the location of Harry Styles."

"Uh huh."

"And maybe I'll tell them that you're married."

"That's cool."

"And that you're having a baby so you have to leave the band."

"Yeah."

He wasn't even listening to me.

And, maybe I shouldn't have done what I did, but I did it anyway because who's going to hurt a pregnant woman? So, I got up from my seat as calmly as I possibly could, walked over to Harry, and I grabbed his phone out of his hands.

"Hey!" He looked up at me, glaring, as he attempted to grab his phone but I moved out of his reach. Before he could even get out of his chair, I ran over to the sink and I ran his phone under water, dropping it the sink with a loud clang.

Bye bye, iPhone.

"What the hell, Jo?!" I felt him come up behind me as he removed the phone from the sink, examining the cracked and very much non-functioning phone. "That's not even funny."

"Hey, you weren't listening to me! Hasn't anyone ever told you not to piss a pregnant woman off?"

"That doesn't mean you have to destroy my phone!" He was cradling the thing in his hands as if it were a child, examining it all over.

"Well now you'll be forced to listen to me, rather than hiding behind your phone." He looked up from his phone and glared down at me, shoving the thing in my hands.

"Well now you're going to have to get me a new one."

"You wish."

"You have to. You ruined my phone."

"So? You have more money than I do."

"And now I have to give a lot of it to you."

"Oh cry me a river. Just man up and buy yourself another phone."

We probably could have gone on for hours if my front door hadn't opened, revealing a tired Beanie. Let's just say she didn't seem too happy to see Harry in my house.

"Ugh, what's the prick doing over here?" She simply plopped down in a chair, immediately resting her forehead on to the tabletop in front of her. If only she knew that Harry were sitting in that exact same seat mere moments before; she'd probably flip.

"The deal, remember?" I easily reminded her, placing Harry's iPhone in his pocket before he could say anything.

"Oh, right."

"Beanie, watch the house while we're gone. I have to go do some stuff and Harry's going to be my chauffeur for the day."

Now he seemed to have his listening ears on as his head snapped up, looking right at me.

"What? No."

"You have to," I smiled, easily grabbing my car keys from the counter behind him and placing the keys in his hand, "it's part of the deal."

He seemed to think about it for a while as he studied me, then looking down at the keys in his hands. "Fine, but we're taking my car."

Really, Harry? Really?

____________

a/n.

whale hello everyone.

i feel like the chapters are getting shittier and shittier. it honestly upsets me very much but, what are ya gonna do?

anywho, if you did like it by any chance

cote + fan / follow

i love you guys so much for sticking with this story even though it's not as interesting as the beginning and thank you so much for letting me get this far with this story c: ily <333

#pityforharry <<---- i want to see people comment this in this chapter or wherever it seems fitting c: go go go c: <333