nine

Harry

You didn't honestly expect me to do nothing about it, did you?

Here I am, at this girl's house, trying to explain to her the severity of the problem, and she just doesn't seem to understand. She's so focused on 'her baby' that she can't even seem to realize how this is going to be affecting me.

"I can't just leave you alone because I know how people like you are." I didn't even bother to turn around as I answered her, sitting down in the only chair at the dinner table. It only took her a few seconds to make her way in to the room, glaring at me with her deep brown eyes.

"People like me?" Her hands were now on her hips as she attempted to intimidate me. Key word being attempted.

"Yes, people like you; the kind of people who would make up an entire story in order to cheat innocent celebrities like me out of their money. I mean, I wouldn't blame you; you're living in a dump, if I do say so myself. I mean, you plan on raising a child in a place like this?" To top it all off, I laughed.

Yeah, I kind of didn't care what she thought about me. I was only going to be in her life for a matter of months before I can finally leave and get back to doing what I do best, so who cares if I offend her?

Apparently she does.

Her face turned bright red as her eyes zeroed in on me.

"Who the hell do you think you are?! Oh wait, don't answer that because I already know the answer: you're Harry fucking Styles. Also known as the douche bag who doesn't care about anyone but himself and definitely doesn't have any regard for the fact that he is telling a pregnant mother to get rid of her child."

She stalked over to me as she got right up in my face. "And I know you don't care what I think about you, and, to be quite honest, I don't care what you think of me. But the second you start questioning my judgement as a mother, I will not tolerate it. So, I suggest you get out of my house before I call the cops and give the press something very wonderful to talk about."

She wouldn't...

But she did.

She just threatened me.

I was very tempted to just stay in my seat and not move an inch, just to see what she would do, but she actually looked serious about calling the cops.

And, trust me, that last thing I need is to be arrested and have the press find out.

"Okay, sweetheart, I'll leave you alone. I'm just letting you know that I do plan on checking up on you tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that..." I stood up from my seat, watching as I now towered over her, having to bend down in order to stay eye level with her in order to say my last few words; "up until the very last day."

She seemed a little stunned as her eyes went wide, giving me enough time to straighten up and walk out the house, nearly bumping in to her obnoxious friend while I was at it.

She thinks she can try and get rid of me so easily... well, too bad she's wrong.

____________

a/n.

okay, can i just say something?

harry pisses me the fuck off omg.

does anyone else agree with me?

but anywho please:

cote + fan / follow and i love you all for the support on this story you guys are totes amazeballs (ooh yeah i just kind of said that hella lame phrase) c:

(( and thank you so much for the birthday wishes c: ))