two

"Are you sure you wanna do this, Jo? I mean, this is pretty damn insane if I do say so myself."

That was Beanie for you.

Sitting in the driver's seat, Beanie lowered down the Arctic Monkeys blasting from the radio, lowering the windows while she was at it. Jo, on the other hand, didn't hesitate to raise her window once again, adjusting her disheveled hair.

"Yes, I'm positive. I'm not like you, Beanie; I mean, I love you, but you're not mature enough to have a child yet."

Beanie laughed, the whole throwing you head back whilst laughing kind of laugh, her eyes leaving the road for far too long. "Babe, I don't take offense to that. I'm not much of a 'little people' type of person. But still, what you're doing takes balls."

Jo sighed, staring outside of the window once again before whispering: "I know."

..... ..... .....

"Finally we're out of that car. I was starting to think that we'll never make it to this place." Beanie's voice was loud as the duo entered Dr.Brennan's office; Beanie's never been in a place like this before, if you haven't noticed.

"Jo, you're right on time, again." The nurse greeted Jo by name, immediately leading the two to the back room without a second glance. It's strange how welcoming they can make you feel in a doctor's office.

As they entered the room, Jo watched Beanie, wanting to see her reaction after everything. Looking around the room, you could see the various diagrams and models about the various procedures of In Vitro Fertilisation, Intrauterine Insemination, and the Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection.

Basically there were a bunch of eggs, sperm, and vaginas around the room.

"Ugh, it's like health class all over again." Beanie grimaced as she shielded her eyes from the poster on the male and female reproductive system and organs.

Sometimes Beanie could act like the little sister Jo never wanted.

"Stop being rude, Beanie. I don't need you to make me look bad in front of the doctor." A light smack to the arm was all Beanie needed in order to sit down in the extra chair and wait for the doctor that will change her best friend's life.

..... ..... .....

"There you have it, Jo; the process is complete. In nine month's time, you'll be a mother." Jo smiled up at the doctor in her hospital bed, an overwhelming feeling of much needed peace settling over her.

She got what she wanted, so there's no turning back now.

"Thank you, Dr.Brennan. Thank you very much."

____________

a/n. second chappie, woo c:

cote + fan / follow lovelies c: ily all and tysm for the support on this story c: