fifteen

Harry

I'm letting a girl get to my head. I can't believe I'm letting her get inside my head and actually make me think that I'm as bad as she says I am.

Because surely that's not true.

I arrived home late that night, being careful not to wake up the others as I made my way in to the kitchen. Without realizing it, I began searching through the refrigerator until I found a beer bottle sitting way in the back, hidden from view.

They thought they could hide my own stuff from me.

I popped the cap of and took a large swig of the bitter liquid, the effects not taking place like they used to.

"Harry, what the hell are you doing up this late?" Louis' voice startled me only momentarily before I took another gulp, looking over at my tired friend. He slowly walked in to the kitchen, his eyes squinted as he adjusted to the light from the refrigerator bulb.

"I think the real question is what are you doing up this late?" I continued to chug the thing, needing to forget about everything that happened today.

I had to forget every single fucking thing.

"Harry, stop being stupid. It's fucking three in the morning and you're drinking?" I continued to ignore him as I finished it off, needing more. How else was I supposed to forget when I had nothing to forget with?

"Shut up, Lou. It's none of your fucking business," I snapped at him, placing the beer bottle on the counter before turning back towards the fridge.

Come on. There has to be another one in here.

"Harry -- "

"What's going on?" Great, now Niall's awake.

"Nothing." I made sure to answer him before Louis could, silencing Louis in the process. I didn't need them sticking their noses in my business. They don't know what happened so they don't need to worry about it. "Just go back to sleep -- both of you."

"But Harry -- "

"Just leave me alone already!" I was getting agitated. Every single thing they said seemed to piss me off and push me more and more towards the edge.

I wanted to punch something -- anything -- just to release some anger.

I must have scared them off because they left the room, not before Louis gave me 'the look'. After that, he was able to leave without a problem.

And now it was just me and my one true friend. Cheers to that.

____________

a/n.

o.o

again, i don't know where this came from, it just sort of... came out of my fingers somehow. but, either way i hope you enjoyed it (( though it is rather short ))

cote + fan / follow lovelies c: <3

thank you all so so much for the support and i love you guys c: <3