nineteen

Harry

I walked down the aisles with her, pushing the cart as we went along. She would constantly read over the same list, scan the aisles, and then grab things I wasn't even sure she needed. I mean, all kinds of different things were in the cart: cereals, candy bars, microwavable dinners, instant lunches, cans of vegetables and all kinds of weird sauces, pasta.

"You're buying food for an entire army. Are you sure you're not storing up for the apocalypse?" I joked with her, continuing to follow her around.

"What did you say?" She snapped at me, stopping in her tracks. I had to think fast as I stopped the heavy cart just centimeters from hitting Jo. "I'm a pregnant woman and I need to eat or I'll starve."

"Okay, Jo, you don't need to get angry at me."

"Alright."

This is how things have been going for the past hour, and I'm seriously starting to get a headache.

"Harry! Can you put these in the car right?! The eggs are going to break if you put them in like that!" She began yelling at me once again, immediately pushing me away from the back of the car to begin piling things in.

To say it pissed me off was an understatement, but I can't just get angry at her.

"Jo, why the hell do you keep yelling at me?" I asked her, watching the way she practically threw the groceries in the back of my car. She hardly even seemed to notice I was talking to her anyway.

She shortly finished stuffing everything inside my car as she brushed her chocolatey locks away from her face, squeezing her eyes shut.

I think she's about to go on a tangent.

"Stress is literally my worst enemy right now. I'm tired all the time, I just want to take a nap and I can't because I have to go to the doctors -- which I almost forgot about this morning and failed to mention -- and my feet hurt and I literally just want to punch you in the face right now."

"Why? I didn't even do anything."

"You're the one who got me pregnant in the first place!"

"Not by choice! It was your fault!" I can't believe I'm actually arguing with Jo over this. It is her fault that she's pregnant and she's blaming me for it.

"Well," she breathed out, shoving the cart at me, "it takes two to make a baby."

I didn't even get to say another word as she stormed off, getting inside of my car. There was something else that was bothering her she just wasn't telling me. No one gets pissed off like that without a valid reason... unless that's how pregnant women are.

____________

a/n.

bleh.

literally, this chapter is bleh. i just kind of wrote it sigh.

i plan on making more eventful chapters happen soon, i just had plans and now i'm kind of re-evaluating them sigh.

please, if you did like this by any chance,

cote + fan / follow

literally rape that orange 'follow' button so i can hopefully reach my goal of 600 soon c:

i love you all so so much and thank you for getting me to *drum roll* 11K READS. you guys literally mean the world to me and *le sobs* bye and until next time :3