twelve

Jo

It all happened so fast.

In one split second, Harry gripped my arm in his hand and yanked me backward, and due to my own clumsiness and his carelessness, I fell down the stairs, a throbbing pain erupting in my stomach as I crashed in to Harry, landing on the ground.

The pain was excruciating, as if someone were kicking me over and over again -- and I knew something was wrong.

"MY BABY! MY BABY!" I couldn't stop crying, couldn't stop screaming.

I'm not supposed to be feeling this pain. This isn't how it's supposed to feel at all. Something can be happening to my baby.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?!" I heard Beanie's shouting over my loud sobs as a pair of arms wrapped around me, holding me tightly.

"I-I didn't mean to do anything! I just kind of pulled her and she fell!" Harry's shouts only made everything worse as my breathing became more and more shallow by the second.

Please don't let anything happen to my baby, please.

"Jo, hey, look at me," Harry spoke softly, almost in a soothing matter. I shook my head, continuing to hug my stomach as the pain intensified. "Jo, we're going to take you to the hospital, okay? Everything's going to be fine."

I cried even harder at the mention of that place. If we go to the hospital, that means there's definitely something wrong.

"I'm going to lift you up, okay? And Beanie's going to get the keys to your car."

I could hardly focus on anything as I heard the pounding of footsteps, doors slamming, and the start of an engine.

That was all I remember as I blacked out.

____________

a/n.

so this chapter is kinda short bc it's more or less a filler on what happened ( by telling it in Jo's pov )

anywho, thank you all so much and i love you guys will all my big, fat heart!

cote + fan / follow c: <3