five

Three weeks of checking phonebooks, social media, the internet, and phone calls in order to track down the doctor that supposedly completed the procedure in the first place.

He's got a lead, so now all James has to do is follow it.

He received a clear path up to the office, not receiving a second glance from anyone. It was different from last time, mainly because he actually looked like a P.I. instead of a thug.

The soft clicks of his shoes were all that followed as he entered the office, walking up to Kellan's desk without wasting any time. With the flash of his badge he had her right where he needed her.

"What can I help you with?"

"We're looking at a person of interest in an investigation."

"Okay, how can I help?"

"I'd like to see the scheduled appointments for Dr.Brennan from three weeks ago."

And he got them without a problem. Now it's all a matter of finding the right girl.

..... ..... .....

Hours and hours of sorting -- he had to make sure that the facts would all check out like they were supposed to.

Precious minutes wasted on looking at the fine print of legal documents, just to figure out which girl Harry Styles got pregnant. It's this sort of thing that made James hate his job -- all the freaking paper work.

Page after page, name after name -- it was hard to tell them apart anymore. He's been at it for so long; how can anyone keep their head when surrounded by so much white? His eyes were dry and itchy from staring at the pages, not to mention bloodshot from the lack of rest. He's serious about the work that he does, but if he doesn't stop and take a break soon, he'll surely die of sleep deprivation.

But finally, he found what he was looking for -- the only person who could possibly have received Harry's sperm:

"Jo Cordova."

____________

a/n. oh shit.

hE's gOt hEr nAmE :o

ahaha well i hope you liked this rather boring chapter, but i promise that this story will pick up very soon c:

cote + fan / follow my lovely readers <3 stay magnificently rad and have a lovely morning / afternoon / evening / night c:

I LOVE YOU ALL.