✧S E V E N T E E N✧

+ T H I S  C H A P  H A S +
I N A P P R O P R I A T E  A C T 'S  A N D  A V E R Y  D I F F I C U L T  I S S U E

D  I  S  C  R  E  T  I  O  N

✰LUKE✰

Whip*

The sound of the leather slicing my skin open.

I flinch every time but I grow immune to the sting it leaves once it's lifted of my reddening skin.

It was Ashton's turn-the last person to have a 'shot'. The lot of them had a go-at hurting me physically and mentally.

It wasn't just that I became immune to the sting ,its that there was a new sensation of pain they were inflicting on me. They had raped me in the process. All three of them. The whipping was just a little foreplay for them.

They are the devils.

"Luke. This . Is . A. Demonstration. Of. Our. Love  " He whacked the leather whip on my body on every word.

This was not love-this was torture.

"Ah-ahw " I sucked on my breath as the whip landed on one of my many opened wounds ,clenching my fists and my eyes shut.

"I get it-now please stop. I can't take anymore..."I had my eyes closed the entire time as Ashton untied the restraints which left bruises that were very prominent around my wrists.

"Luke..." Ashton whines rocking my body in his embrace.

"P-please let m-" I couldn't even finish my sentence. I was a stuttering mess.

He kept silencing my cry's rocking me in his arms as he lifted me bridal style to my room which he had helped me get dressed.

But Im damaged, far to damaged-but I'm far beyond repair.

"Shh-baby. I'm gonna get some cream to sooth the pain" he whispered lightly into my ear. Setting me on the bed as I was on his lap after he helped me get dressed.

Yep damaged.

Far to damaged...

--

✰ASHTON✰

"Michael where is the medication box?" I ask walking downstairs into the kitchen.

"I'm not sure but is Luke okay- he's not causing you trouble?"

"No-not yet anyway"I laughed to myself.

"That's surprising" he smiled holding a cup of water in his hand.

"Where's Calum?" I ask approaching Michael swiftly wrapping my arms around him.

"He went out for a bit. Said-something about food and clothes?"

"So-where's the box love" I smirk against his jaw leaving a light kiss to it.

"N-not now ash" Michael moaned forcing himself to say no. I was gonna do anything to extreme.