Chapter 66

Matt's POV

I couldn't wait to get home. It had been a very long three weeks and I wanted to get home and rest, sleep in my own bed, well Ana's bed, and see Ana. I had missed Ana alot, I mean a whole lot, I was surprised myself. I'd called her nearly everyday, mainly just to hear her voice and make sure she was okay. The only time I'd been worried was last week when Lilah had answered her phone.

"Hey Matty." She'd answered.

"Where's Ana?" I was shocked Lilah had answered.

"Well thanks for the hello Matt." She snapped.

"Sorry. Hi. Now where is she?" I immediately started worrying.

"She's in with the Doctor."

Doctor? "Is she okay? Is she still sick? She told me she wasn't, well is she?" I shot at her.

"Relax Matt, she is perfectly fine." She was laughing, no it was more like giggling "She's more than fine."

I had no idea what she meant. "Lilah, I have no idea what your getting at, just get her to call me."

She called me back and insisted she was fine, only a check up, she sounded fine so I guess I'd overreacted.

Now we were flying home thankgod. Ana had wanted to meet me at the airport but we were getting in late so I decided I would just get a taxi or something.  I didn't want her wandering around at night by herself.

I looked around the plane, we were going to get in late, very late, because we'd been delayed twice.

"Relax dude." Brian said "It's not like she's not gonna wait for ya, I mean it's her house."

"Yeah I realise that, thanks." I was being sarcastic

Finally we landed and when we got out Lilah was there.

"We'll drop you off." Jim told me. That was fine by me.

As we were walking to the car I noticed that Lilah kept smiling at me, it was making me uncomfortable.

"What?" I asked her when we reached her car.

She laughed "I'm just admiring your manliness, you big stud."

"What?" Was she hitting on me?

"What the fuck?" Jim asked looking at her "Are you hitting on him?"

She laughed unlocking the car, "Nevermind." She said climbing in.

I was unsure what to make of that, so I sat in the back and said nothing as we drove.

Finally we got to Ana's. I said bye, awkwardly, because Lilah was still grinning at me, and grabbed my bag.

I was getting my key out when the door opened. She put her arms around me and I dropped my bag and wrapped mine around her.

"Your home, your back." She said smiling at me.

"I am." I kissed her, I missed that.

"I bet your tired?" She asked closing the door behind us.

"I am." I replied, kissing her again " But I really want a shower."

I went upstairs and had a shower while Ana sat on the couch.

"I'll wait here." She told me.

God, I was glad to be back, I thought, turning off the water. I dried myself and opened the shower door. Ana was sitting on the vanity.

I smiled at her. "Hey."

She reached out and pulled me close. "I just missed you, sorry." And she started kissing me.

"Mmmmm don't apologise." I murmured kissing her neck. We never made it out of the bathroom.

I woke up later, it was still dark, I could see Ana sleeping.  I pulled the blankets up over her and kissed her nose. She smiled. I went into the bathroom, I had a headache, I needed something for it.

I opened the cabinet and looked. What the hell is this? I thought pulling out a stick looking thing. I looked at it, oh shit, I knew what this was.

Jesus Christ, Ana was pregnant.