Chapter 63

Ana's POV

I opened my eye's.  It was dark and no lights were on. I looked at my phone, 1.27am. I don't know what that Doctor gave me but I felt fuzzy, almost like I had a hangover.

I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I looked like crap. I grabbed a band and tied my hair back, slight improvement. I decided I should probably eat something, so I went downstairs, there wasn't much there, so I had an apple and a glass water. It was better than nothing. I thought about the Doctor, and he was right, I had to sort myself out, I needed to get on with my life, but right now I was still tired, so I went back up to bed.

I climbed in and pulled my blankets up, it was a bit cold. I closed my eyes. I heard a noise. I opened my eye's, there it was again.

Jesus Christ, someone was in my bed, I sat up and reached for my lamp, some photos and my phone went crashing to the ground. I turned on the switch and looked.

Matt groaned. "Turn it off."

I flicked it off quickly and layed there. What was he doing here? How long had he been here?

"Could you make anymore noise." he mumbled.

Well crap, it's not like I meant to. I wasn't sure why he was here, but I was glad. I rolled over and closed my eye's.

Sleep Ana, worry about all the other stuff in the morning. As I drifted too sleep I felt his arm slip around my waist.

Next time I opened my eye's the sun was up. I pulled the blankets up around my head, it was cold. I looked at the time, 6.49am. So early, too early.

Matt, I suddenly remembered. I rolled over and looked at him. He was still sleeping. It was so nice to see him laying there, I'd missed him so much. I studied his face, he needed a shave, but I didn't mind, I liked it. I wanted to wake him up, but I didn't, I just layed there, looking at him. It was kind of creepy actually, me staring at him, but I was just surprised and glad he was here.

He rubbed his face with his hand and opened his eye's.

"Ana." That was it, that was all he said. What was this, homeroom?

"Matthew." I replied, I really didn't know what else to say.

"Ana." He said again.

Okay, enough was enough. "What?"

He shrugged. "Nothing. I just like saying your name."

"Okay then" I said.

We layed there looking at eachother, not saying anything.

Should I apologise? Is that what he was waiting for?

"Your doing it again aren't you?" he asked.

"What?" What was I doing?

"Overthinking." he told me raising his eyebrows. "Did it occur to you I just like looking at you because I missed you?"

Well no actually,  I thought, it didn't occur to me at all.

"So what are you saying Matthew?" I asked.

He groaned, reached out and pulled me close. "That I missed you obviously."

"I'm sorry you know." I whispered.

"No, no sorry, let's just not do it again. I was fucking miserable." He kissed my forehead.

"Me too." I whispered "I missed you alot."

"Good, so you should've." I looked at him. "I'm joking Ana."

"Good, now do you think you could kiss me?" I asked him nicely.

He sighed. "I guess."

"Well don't let me push you into doing something you don't want to do." I said.

"Aww shutup." he murmured kissing me.

How I'd missed that. I wrapped myself around him, kissing him back.

He pulled back and looked at me. "We should do something today, get you out of this bed, this house."

"I like the sound of that." I told him, kissing him again.

"It's the getting you out of this bed that's going to be the problem, you know." he murmured kissing my neck.

"No rush." I sighed.

He pulled back and looked at me. "I love you, you know."

I smiled at him and ran my hand over his face. "I love you."

"Good. Now where were we." And he went back to my neck.