Chapter 28

Matt's POV

I layed there watching her sleeping and drifted off myself.

I don't know what time it was I woke up, but Ana was sitting on the side of the bed.

"Hey, you ok?" I asked her.

She nodded and went into the bathroom.

I layed there, the light was still on, it was annoying.

Ana opened the door "Can you turn the light off?" I asked rolling over to look at her.

"Sure." she murmured walking over to the switch and holy crap she had on the littlest shirt on I have ever seen with underpants and that was it.

Jesus christ, I rolled over the other way and she turned off the light.

I felt her lay down back in bed and I closed my eye's telling myself to calm down.

It was Ana, what was I thinking!

I wanted to turn over and pull her into my arm's again, but I didn't trust myself.

"I'm sorry." she whispered.

"You've got nothing to be sorry for." I said back.

"Ok." was all she said.

I layed there for five minutes then I turned over.

She was laying on her side facing me, and I could make out her face in the dark, her eye's were closed but I don't know if she's asleep or not.

I wanted to reach out and touch her, but instead I layed there wondering when exactly it was I fell in love with her.