Chapter 2

Matt's POV

I actually got a kick out of texting Ana in the middle of the night.

It had started back in high school when me and the guy's would get into some kind of trouble and we always got Ana to bail us out.

So now I usually texted her at least a couple of time's a week, just so she knew I was still around.

I looked around the airport which was pretty busy, wishing our flight would hurry up and board. I really wanted to go home.

I wanted to sleep in my own bed, I wanted to relax, and do what I wanted, when I wanted, and not having to do thing's to a schedule.

Don't get me wrong, I loved what I was doing, it had to be the best job in the world, but sometime's it's just nice to go home.

I looked at the other guy's.

Brian was hanging half out of a chair staring at the ceiling.

Zack was asleep in his seat.

Jimmy was trying to get comfortable, but fidgeting, I knew why he was so fidgety, her name was Lilah.

And Johnny, well he was just sitting there being Johnny.

"Seriously, I could walk quicker." Brian said rolling his head to look at me.

I shrugged, what could I do.

I thought of stuff I wanted to do when I got home, which was a whole lot of nothing.

This leg of our tour had taken alot out of me and I planned to hang with guy's and Ana and do absolutely nothing, I was looking forward to it.

Our flight was announced.

"Praise Jesus." Brian yelled jumping up.

I laughed and followed him to the boarding gate.

Thank god we were going home.