Chapter 50

Matt's POV

I honestly thought she was going to leave, but thankgod she didn't.

We were watching movies and laying on the couch and she'd fallen asleep.

I was laying here thinking. Thinking about Ana and I.

Ana and I together.....A few months ago it wouldn't even have crossed my mind, or did it?

I looked at her sleeping, and I thought about it. Maybe she was the reason I never really had many relationships. Why did it take me so long to see what was right here in front of my eye's?

It didn't matter now, I thought, because here she was.

I kissed her forehead and I wondered where this would take us? In a week and a half we were leaving the country again and to be honest for the first time I can remember I didn't want to go.

We were going for 2 weeks, but right now that seemed like forever to me, I didn't want to be away from Ana.

"Stop staring." She said opening her eyes "What are you thinking?"

"About going away. I don't want to." I murmured kissing her.

"Oh Matt, you've been away so many times, it'll be fine."

"You could come?" I asked her even though I knew the answer.

She smiled and shook her head "Mom. And it's only two weeks, I'm sure you'll survive."

"Oh I know I will...I was worried about you not having me around."

She laughed "Oh please."

I smiled at her and kissed her nose.

"I should go and see mom." she murmured.

"You should." I whispered kissing her.

"I really should." she murmured kissing me harder.

I pulled her closer to me and returned the kiss.

I felt her hand slide up my shirt and I let my lips move down her neck and kissed it. I ran my hand up her leg and she made a little moaning noise.

Jesus christ I thought as I made my way back to her lips, I really wanted her out of those clothes.

I needed to slow down, though I might say she certainly wasn't,  her hands were all over me.

"God Ana, your mom." I said.

"I cannot believe you would mention my mom." she said pulling back to look at me.

"I know, but jesus Ana, your driving me insane."

"And that's bad?" she asked.

"God no not at all, but let's take our time." I smiled at her.

"Fine." she said standing up. "Come with me?"

"Of course." I said standing up "Let me get changed and maybe a shower, a cold one." I whispered kissing her again.

She smiled at me "Fine, go but hurry up."

I hurried.