Chapter 46

Matt's POV

I was lost. I didn't know what to do.

I'd just gone home and went to bed, but I'd slept like shit.

I needed to find some way to talk to her, but how? I couldn't call her, or text her and going to her place, yeah well, that didn't turn out so great.

I had a shower and was sitting on the couch when my phone rang.

I groaned and answered it "What?"

"Well that's lovely Matthew." Amber.

"Can you just not." I told her.

"Look I will go and speak to Ana, tell her it was a misunderstanding ok?  I truly am sorry."

Really? I wasn't so sure.

"It's fine, I'll handle it. Just leave us alone." I said and hung up.

How would I handle it?

I decided to go and see her mom, it was probably a bad idea but I didn't have any others.

I drove over to her mom's but first I drove past her house. Her car wasn't there, it wasn't at her mom's either.

Ana's mom was sitting on the couch when I arrived and as I walked in I suddenly realized I had no idea what I was going to say.

"Matt, sit down honey." she patted the seat next to her "You look a little tired, I thought you were home to rest?"

"Yeah well" I said "Have you seen Ana?"

She shook her head "I tried to call earlier but didn't get through."

"Oh yeah, her phone is broken." I told her.

Broken, understatement of the year.

"Is something wrong?" she was looking at me.

I took a deep breath. "We had a misunderstanding and well,  now she won't speak to me."

She smiled "Oh Matthew, you two always fight but you always work it out."

I shook my head "Not this time."

She looked at me questioningly.

"I'm not going into details, but she hates me right now, if you hear from her can you please ask her to come and see me or call me?"

"Of course I will, but give it a couple of days and you two will be back to normal." she told me.

I doubted it.

I stayed a while longer then left.

I sat in my car, what now?

I drove home.

There was nothing else I could do.