Chapter 22

Matt's POV

I layed on the couch feeling sorry for myself, I couldn't eat anything,  I felt sick.

I thought about what Jimmy had said and I can't believe I was saying that and I can't believe the guys thought i was complaining about Ana.

I picked up my phone and looked at it, I should call Ana, I hadn't spoken to her since we talked Saturday night, I wanted to see her.

I dialed her number but it went straight to voice mail.

I didn't leave a message.

There was a knock on my door and Brian walked in.

"You look like shit." he said sitting down.

"Yeah well I feel like shit."

"So anyway I spoke to Ana for you. You got beer?" he said walking into the kitchen.

He'd what?

"You what?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said walking back in with a beer "I just said that maybe she should, you know, ease up on you or something."

I sat up "Jesus fucking Christ are you serious?"

He nodded "You were so pissed last night, I've never seen you so stressed."

"Fuck Brian, Ana is not what is stressing me, I can't believe you told her that."

I layed  back down and closed my eye's.

I had to go see Ana, I can't imagine what she was thinking.

"Sorry bro,  I'll call her back."

"That's fine, I'll deal with it thanks." I snapped standing up "I'm going to see her, you can stay or whatever. "

I grabbed my key's and left.

I wish I knew exactly what he'd said to her and I can only imagine what she thought of me.

I pulled up at her house but her car was gone.

I tried calling her again but it went to voicemail again.

"Hey it's me, call me we need to talk."

I hung up.

Now where?