Chapter 17

Anastacia's POV

I woke up and looked at the clock.

It was almost midday.

I looked at the other side of the bed and Matt was gone.

He'd left without saying goodbye and that hurt.

I picked up my phone, no message's,  nothing.
Thanks for saying bye.

I texted to Matt.

It didn't really surprise me though, most of my friends were avoiding me. I wasn't exactly a bag of fun right now. But Matt, I thought I could rely on him, I knew I was miserable but I thought he'd be here, maybe he'd decided it was too much.

And Lilah,  she'd been avoiding me for a few weeks and she was another friend I thought I could rely on.

I decided to call her.

I went and made a coffee and picked up my phone.

No reply from Matt.

I dialed Lilah's number and listened as it rang.

"Hey." she answered.

"Look Lilah." I was just going to blurt it out "I'm sorry for the way I've been acting but please stop avoiding me, everyone's avoiding me." and I started crying.

"Ana I'm not avoiding you, I have, well,  I have a problem, I'm coming over OK?" she said "and besides, whos avoiding you?"

I wiped the tears off my face "Everyone, nobody wants to be around me," I sobbed "even Matt."

"Ok,  I'm coming, I'll be there soon, and honestly Ana I find it hard to believe Matt is avoiding you."

We hung up and I sat there.

No wonder, I thought wiping the tears off my face, all you do is cry.

My phone buzzed.

I picked it up and looked at it.
Sorry had stuff to do.

That was it, that was all he'd written.

Oh it was definite, Matt was avoiding me.