Chapter 3

Anastacia's POV

My alarm went off and I groaned and rolled over to turn it off.

I had morning shift and thanks to Matt very little sleep.

I stumbled in and had a shower, it didn't really make me feel any better.

Coffee might, so I had a cup and grabbed my stuff and headed out the door.

I loved my job, so by the time I arrived I was feeling better.

I was a nurse, I worked at a hospital in the ER department and if anything my work certainly kept me busy.

And today was absolutely no different.

From the time I started I was run off my feet and I was also lucky enough to be vomited on, twice, yay for me.

Finally my shift ended and I went to the change room and took a shower.

I checked my phone, there was a message from Matt.

I'm coming over tonight, I expect you to cook for me, I'll bring the beer.

I laughed.

If you say so. Pizza fine?

I pressed send and walked to my car.

Cooking dinner, as if, I was a terrible cook and he knew it.

Sure enough.

Pizza, yes please, I've tasted your cooking, yuck.

I replied,

Don't be smart or you'll get nothing.

I got in my car and drove home, I lived in a 3 bedroom two storey house not far from the beach.

I loved it.

Oh and did I mention I also lived with my brother Josh, unfortunately.

I checked my phone again.

Ok, fine, I just want to see you anyway. See you about 6.

I let myself in and smiled, I couldn't wait to see Matt either, it had been too long.