Chapter 26

Matt's POV

Ana glared at me, I'd never seen her so angry.

"And you," she yelled at me "what are you even doing here?"

"Ana" her dad said standing up.

But she continued "How could you possibly deal with any of this, you must have soooo much going on Mr Famous, what the fuck are you doing here?"

The door opened and a nurse walked in "I'm sorry but your going to have to be quiet."

I was looking at Ana,  I couldn't decide if she was going to hit me or the nurse.

"Oh no that's fine," Ana yelled "I'm leaving."

And she started walking out, as she got to the door she stopped and turned around.

"Your such an asshole Matthew, you could've told me yourself instead of getting someone else to do it, stay away from me."

And she left.

I stood there awkwardly with Ana's dad and the nurse looking at me.

"Well then." the nurse said and left.

"What was that?" Ana's dad asked.

I shook my head "A misunderstanding.....I need to go after her."

I started for the door just as Josh walked in.

"What is going on?" he asked "I just saw Ana and she told me to fuck off."

"Matt, I'd wait til she cooled down a bit." her dad suggested.

I nodded in agreement,  he was right, she was so angry right now that she wouldn't listen to me anyway.

I walked out into the corridor and saw 3 nurses with their head's together, they looked up when I walked out and I definitely heard one of them say "that's him."

I went to my car and sat there in the dark, while we were inside the sun had gone down.

I wanted to go after her but I wouldn't, I'd wait awhile, maybe go and see her in the morning.

I drove home, I didn't know what to do so I sat on the couch and turned on the t.v.

What I really wanted to do was kill Brian for saying something in the first place.

I lasted about 2 hours then I had to go over there.

I couldn't stand the thought of Ana hating me, it made me feel sick.

I pulled up at her house and Josh was home.

I walked in and Josh was cleaning up.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Ana happened, I got home and she was throwing shit everywhere." he said shaking his head "She had a full blown breakdown, scary shit, she's finally shut up."

"Upstairs?" I asked.

He nodded and I went upstairs.

I stood outside her bedroom door and listened, it was quiet.

I opened the door and looked in.

She was curled up on her bed,  still in her clothes.

I closed the door behind me and walked over.

I looked at her.

She was asleep, she had mascara streaks down her cheeks and she was making sobbing noises.

She was beautiful,  god she was, and I couldn't help myself.

I took off my shoes and layed down beside her, she didn't move, I reached out and pulled her into my arms.

She opened her eye's and looked at me, then closed them again.

I brushed the hair out of her face and kissed her forehead.