Chapter 14

Matt's POV 

I was glad all the speeches were over, it was horrible watching Ana sit there crying, I had to go to her and I was glad I did.

I watched her dancing with her partner on the dance floor, she looked hilarious dancing in those shoe's, and she was laughing too.

She was beautiful when she smiled.

Where the hell did that come from?

"Drink?' Jimmy asked getting up.

I nodded glad for the distraction.

"You gonna go dance Mattt?" Brian asked me laughing.

I looked at the dance floor again and Ana was dancing with her dad.

"Maybe later." I said taking a mouthful of drink.

I looked around, it seemed everyone was relaxing now, talking and laughing.

Jimmy came back with our drink's.

"Ana's mom want's you." Jimmy said indicating in her direction.

I got up and walked over and kissed her cheek.

"Matt, you look so good." she said "I need to ask a favour?"

"You look good too." I said.

"Please Matthew, don't lie, I need to ask you a favour?" she smiled.

Now I felt horrible.

"Anything for you." I said sheepishly.

"Do you think you can come and see me sometime during in the week? Preferably without letting Ana know?"

"Sure I can do that, anytime, I have nothing on, so call me when you want me to come." 

"I just have a favour to ask you." she said touching my cheek "Now please go and save my daughter from that asshole."

I looked over on the dance floor and Ana was dancing with Jake.

"On to it." I said and walked over.

"Do you mind?" I asked walking over.

"Actually, yes." Jake said.

"Too bad." and I cut in.

Ana laughed "Thankyou, I just can't deal with him right now."

"My pleasure." I said putting my arm around her waist. "I just gotta tell you Ana, those shoes are not a good look for you."

"Shutup." she said, but she was smiling "And I agree with you, now take me off this dance floor, I need a drink."

We walked over to our table and I pulled up a chair for her and Brian handed her a drink.

She drank that straight down.

"Slow down." I said grabbing the glass off her.

"I was thirsty." she grinned "Don't worry, Ive' already been warned about getting drunk."

She turned and starting talking to the guy's.

I watched her, it was nice to see her smile and laugh, and I was glad when she stayed with us for the rest of the night.

The Bride and Groom finally left and everyone else started leaving.

"We going out?" Brian asked.

I looked around for Ana, I couldn't find her.

"I'll find Ana first." I told him walking off.

I walked out the front and noticed nearly everyone had left, but I could hear voices around the corner.

I walked around there and saw Jake and Ana talking, heatedly it appeared.

"Hey." I said walking over "You ready to go?" 

She stepped towards me and grabbed my hand "I told you Matt was taking me home."

Jake looked at me and shook his head "Why don't you two just fuck already." and he walked off.

I was shocked, what a thing to say, ridiculous really, Ana and I had been friends, best friends forever it seemed.

Ana laughed "Oh my god Matt how rude, imagine that, how hilarious."

"It's not that hilarious Ana, I mean who wouldn't want to sleep with me." I smiled.

We walked to my car and she climbed in.

"Your house?" I asked looking at her.

Amd there was that weird feeling again when I looked at her. She was beautiful.

"Sure." she said giggling "Let's go fuck."