Chapter 35

Ana's POV

I woke up, I had no idea of the time.

Matt was asleep,  I was facing away from him but I could hear his steady breathing and he had an arm draped across my waist.

I sat up, I needed to go home, I had work tomorrow and I needed to catch up on some things.

"Where are you going?" Matt mumbled.

"Home. Go back to sleep."

"Mmm,  I'll call later." he murmured.

Well I hope he does, I thought leaving.

I got home and did some washing, I was running out of clothes, I hadn't washed for so long.

My phone rang. It was Lilah.

"You home?" she asked me.

I assured her I was and she decided to come over.

We sat around talking, she was going to tell Jimmy tonight about the baby.

"I'm just scared of what he'll say." she admitted to me.

"Well look..." I said and my phone interrupted me.

"Hey." I answered, it was Matt.

"Hey...do you want to catch a movie later?" he asked me.

"Oh my god yes" I hoped I didn't sound to excited "I haven't been to the movies for ages, it'll be fun."

"Cool I'll pick you up about 7." he told me and hung up.

Lilah looked at me with raised eyebrows "You seem a little excited....who was that?" she asked me, curious.

I had to watch myself, I was being too obvious.

"Oh it was Matt, we're going to the movies later and I have not been to the movies in well forever." I hoped I was hiding the real reason for my excitement.

"Um ok then." She looked at me strangely "Sooo what will I do?"

"Oh for godsake Lilah you and Jim have been together for 100 years, I'm pretty sure he'll be happy."

I hoped he'd be happy, I mean he will be won't he?

"And if not...well you will have to move in here and we'll have a baby...I mean I'll help you."

She hugged me with tears in her eye's "Thanks Ana, that's just really nice to hear."

Of course I would support her, but I really hoped that Jimmy would step up when needed.

After Lilah left I went up and stared in my wardrobe, what was I going to wear?

Your going to the movie's Ana, just wear jeans.

I found some jeans and a nice top, then I had a shower and washed my hair. I decided to straighten it, which would be a mission.

As I stood in the bathroom I realized that I'd never put so much effort into myself when going out with Matt, was I being too obvious?

I applied some light makeup got dressed and as I was pulling on my shoes the doorbell rang.

I went downstairs and opened the door, he was there in jeans and an extremely appealing shirt, showing off his arms.

"Ready?" he asked.

I nodded, I was trying not to blush.

"Let's go."

And we got in the car.