three

People talking, instructions being shouted all around, and screaming fans.

That was all Harry Styles could hear as he stood backstage at the concert, ready to go out and perform. He gripped the mic in his hands, waiting for the other lads to finish getting ready.

It was all a normal day for him.

Key word: was.

All until his phone started to ring loudly, messing with the tech equipment already in place (he's a little rebel).

"Hello?"

"Hello Mr.Styles, I'm calling from Dr.Brennan's office -- "

"Woah, wait a minute. Who is this?" He quite rudely cut the lady on the phone off, his bratty, pop star self beginning to show. Anyone would feel sorry for the lady on the other end.

"This is Kellan from Dr.Brennan's office -- "

"Okay Kellan, what does Dr.Brennan do?"

"Sir -- "

"Do you understand the question? What kind of doctor is this Dr.Brennan?" He paused as he heard a loud and possibly annoyed sigh escape the lady on the other end before she finally answered.

"She is, to put it simply, a Fertility doctor. Anyway, I'm calling to -- "

"A Fertility doctor? Okay, if Dr.Brennan is a fertility doctor, then why am I receiving a call from you?"

"Sir, if you would have let me finish explaining, I would have told you." In the background, Harry could hear the hustle and bustle starting to pick up even more as the five minute warning was issued to both the band and the backstage workers.

"Alright, well, what is it?"

"I'm calling to confirm that your sperm has been screened for any diseases and has been cleared as okay for the IUI process of a waiting female."

Naturally, that sentence wouldn't have made sense to anyone, but there was one thing any person could have understood from that sentence:

Sperm.

"Sperm?" He started laughing, catching the attention of some of the stagehands. "Look, I don't know what you're talking about."

"You are Harry Edward Styles, right?"

"Yeah -- "

"Then you were the one who donated your sperm. We only receive the sperm specimens from men who willingly give up their sperm and sign a release form for it to be used for medical purposes only."

"Well, get rid of it, then. I can't have my sperm going around for you guys to handle."

"I'm sorry, sir, but we can't. It has already been used to help impregnate one of our patients; that's why I called you."

This is bad, really bad. Think about it; the famous Harry Styles from the boyband One Direction donated his sperm and unintentionally and indirectly got a girl pregnant. That means a little Harry Styles could be on this earth if he doesn't do anything about it.

"Can you at least tell me one thing?"

"Depends what it is, sir."

"What's her name?"

"I'm sorry, sir, but I can't disclose that information to you -- patient confidentiality. Meaning we weren't allowed to disclose your information to her and we're not allowed to give you her information."

He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose as he thought things over. He has to find her before anything happens. Even though she doesn't know it's him and he doesn't know it's her, the press can find out faster than either one of them.

"Fine. Thank you." Without another word he hung up on her.

"Harry! We're going on!" Liam's shout snapped him out of his thought process, signalling the start of their performance. Without a second glance, Harry shoved his phone in to his pocket and followed the others on stage.

____________

a/n. chapter three and harry's acting like a big asshat oops c:

it's okeh harry boy, i still love you :*

cote + fan / follow lovelies c: ily so much for the support and stuffs oops c: