Chapter 33

Guys I want to say thank you so much for commenting on Magconfamilyforever! All of the comments cheered me up and I was happier after Nash posted his video and I did watch it but I posted my update thing before he posted his so I have some false things in there about 26MGMT <I think that's the name. I am better and I will try to update when ever I can! I'm sorry I have been really busy with STAAR and stuff!

So here is my update hope you like it!!~⚓Natalie⚓

Shout out goes to

, @PrincessMoran, @Mara_Horst !!

{Natalie'sPov}

Shawn and I went out this morning for breakfast and to just look around the mall. We went into a couple of stores.

The first store we went into was a pet store and there was this adorable boxer and it looked about 2 months old! I wanted to get if so my boxer won't be so lonely. Sadly I didn't have $300 with me but that is a lot of money.

We went back to my house and saw Alison walk out of my house really mad. Then the door slammed really hard when she was walking away.

We got out and walked into my house to find Cameron talking to Alyssa and he looked really mad. Brent was standing by Alyssa and he had his arms around her.

"Hey guys we're back" I said setting my keys down.

"Hey did you see Alison leave?" Cameron asked angrily.

"Yeah she got in her car and left why?" I asked.

"I might have punched her and called her some names and messed up her hair but oh well" Alyssa said and started to walk off.

"Uhh come back here we aren't done talking" Cameron walked off to to find Alyssa I guess.

"Okay then what do you want to do?" I asked facing Shawn now.

"Can we go with everyone and go go kart racing?" Shawn asked.

"Yesss!! Let's go get everyone and bring them in the living room and tell them the plan!" I said and ran upstairs to go get everybody up there.

"Hey guys we are going to have a little meeting downstairs about our plans today so go!" I told Hayes, Hallie, Matt, Carter, Jack Gilinsky, and Taylor.

We all went downstairs and told everyone the plan. We got in our cars and had groups.

In my car is Shawn, Hallie, Hayes, Jack Gilinsky, and Taylor.

In Cam's car is Nash, Madi, Alyssa, Brent, and Aaron.

In Matt's car is Jack Johnson, Carter, Sam, and Jc.

When we got there the parking lot was full. We finally found spots to park after like 5 mins of looking.

When we get inside everyone goes off and finds a place to put our stuff. We found a place and it's in a corner too!

We get a wristband and it means that we can ride as many of times as we want. First up is all the guys and all the girls and I are watching them and filming them with our phones so we can post it in vine and Matt brought his camera for YouTube videos.

Matthew won against all the guys.

When it out turn its just the girls.

"I'm gonna win your all going down!" I yelled at them because its really loud.

"No way I'm going to win!" Hallie yelled.

"Or nahh I'm going to win your all going to be losers!" Alyssa yelled.

"Psh I'm going to lose I'm bad at this!" Madi yelled.

"Ready? Set! GO!" The guy yelled and we were off.

Hallie started off I'm first till Alyssa bumped into her. Alyssa got first the first lap. I caught up to Alyssa and I got first because I am just that awesome! Alyssa got second and Hallie got third and last but not least Madi was last.

"Good job Natalie!" Hallie said.

"Thanks man!" I said. (a/n that's a inside joke with Hallie! I told you I would put it in there!)

"No problem!" she said and walked off with Hayes.

"Winners! These people can't handle us!" Matt said.

"Yeah we're thth (a/n another inside joke with Hallie! If you can guess what this stands for then I will give you a shout out!) I said and Matthew laughed.

"Yep I bet I can beat you in a race!" he said.

"Okay your on!" I yelled and ran to the karts.

It was me, Matt, Sam, Jc, Shawn, Alyssa, Brent, Hayes, Nash, Cameron, Hallie, and Jack Gilinsky.

We all raced against each other and Matthew ended up winning the race but I came in second!

We raced a lot and everyone was having so much fun until the screaming began.

{Taylor's Pov}

"OMG Sam that was so funny!" I said laughing.

"Thanks I say that a lot but no one finds it funny." he laughed.

We were walking back to the tables when I ran into a girl.

"Oh I am so sorry!" I said picking up her phone for her.

"OMG OMG OMG you're .. you're TAYLOR CANIFF!!!" She yelled.

"Yeah the one and only" I said.

"OMG OMG I freaking love you!! Guys Guys it Taylor Caniff and Sam!!" The girl ran off to her friends.

When we were walking away a pack of screaming girls ran to us.

"OMG Sam we need to get out of here get everyone!" I yelled over the screams.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG 169.1k really!?! Thanks for great the comments on my chapter before this one! Thank you so much guys you mean the world to me!! You guys should Kik me at thisisnatalie_1 and maybe snapchat me because I have no friends it's thisisnataliee ! sorry for the bad chapter!! Thanks guys you are amazing! I will be here if you are going through anything hard I am willing to help! I love you guys!!

#TeamMattalie

Love,

⚓Natalie⚓