Chapter 36.

Scarlett's POV

Stratford. I should have done my research before leaving at eight in the morning and hopping straight onto a bus. Stratford was bigger than I thought, much bigger. I furiously chewed the piece of gum in my mouth, which substituted for my breakfast as I stood looking aimlessly up and down the main road, debating on which way to go. To the right all I could see was a stadium of some sort, I'm not necessarily into sport so it could have been a football stadium or an ice skating rink for all I knew. I ended up choosing to go left, mainly because I could see a supermarket about half a mile down the road. I was gagging for a drink, a Starbucks would have been nice but I had more important priorities than coffee, like finding my sister. It had crossed my mind as I laid in the bed last night thinking that, one; it might not have been her, although I'm pretty sure it was, two; the bus could be going somewhere before Stratford so this whole trip could be pointless and three; the population here is in the hundred thousands, I'm going to need more than luck.

The supermarket wasn't exactly quiet like I'd hope it be. I scanned the aisles, reading the signs above each one checking which one held the drinks. I walked towards aisle thirteen which had; drinks, confectionary and crisps labelled above it.

"Hi!" I soon stopped in my tracks when a preppy, fourteen year old girl, or round about that age appeared in front of me, with another girl who I assumed to be her friend since they had no striking similarities that might relate them.

"Hi?" I replied sceptically, not really paying attention because I hadn't grasped onto what they were doing or who they were.

"We love your music!" The same girl spoke again in her giddy voice. It soon clicked on they were fans, I was having a complete 'Scarlett' moment, my version of a blonde moment and forgot I was now known in the world.

"Oh, thank you very much." I grinned, acting friendly towards the girls this time.

"Can we get a picture with you?"

"Sure, of course. Do you wanna get someone to take it?"

"Yeah, my mum's over there, I'll be back in a sec." She beamed before charging off towards a woman who was concentrating on the back of a packet of rice.

"Are you really dating Louis Tomlinson?" The other girl whispered at me, not in a spiteful way, I think she was just curious.

"Yep, I guess I really am." I smiled at her as she tried to hide her excitement.

"You guys are so cute together, I saw those pictures of you in New York, I wish I had a boyfriend like that." She rambled on. I hadn't even noticed there were pictures of Louis and I on the internet other than ones at the airport, but I guess paparazzi hide everywhere.

"I'm sure you'll find your prince charming one day."

"Ready?" The other girls mum asked.

"Yep!" The both mused. I positioned myself in the middle of the two and wrapped my arms over their shoulders since I was a good half a foot taller than them. The camera flashed and my smile drooped a little so I could relax.

"Can you sign this?"

"Melanie, you can't ask her to sign a magazine you haven't bought."

"Belle, no-one's gonna know." I stood there awkwardly as they bickered between themselves. Melanie's mum had already gone back to choosing a brand of rice.

"Scarlett can you sign this?" Melanie thrusted a magazine towards me, already open on a page. My eyes went wide when I saw a huge photo of myself inside.

"Oh wow, they did they seriously have to use that photo? I look like I'm half asleep" I chuckled as I grabbed her pen and the magazine from her hand. I scrawled out my message in the neatest handwriting I could do, therefore it looked like a five year old had written it.