Chapter 37.

Louis' POV

My hand slammed against the wooden door causing an indescribable pain to shoot up my arm. I felt my face cringing at the reaction and the amount of pain I was in. Everyone was still stood awkwardly in the hallway, watching me, observing my every move.

"What?!" I spat at them, turning to face the onlookers.

"I don't know what you're angry about, isn't this what you wanted?" Liam replied, raising his eyebrows at me. I ran my shaking fingers through my hair, he was right, just like always.

"That bitch." Taylor muttered.

"Now is not the time." Harry shot back at her. Looks like I wasn't the only one having trouble in love.

"But Harry-"

"No Taylor, just leave it." He shrugged her arm off his shoulder and stormed out of the room, slamming his bedroom door shut so the whole neighbourhood could hear. We all looked at Taylor as to give some sort of explanation but she just stood there, mesmerised by her own nails. She didn't look as if she cared which only made me angrier.

"Seriously what is up with him?" Niall asked the question we were all wondering. Harry had been mute to all of us in the past twenty four hours, something was really up but he wasn't willing to share.

"I think he's just happy to see her gone." Taylor smirked, a smirk I wish I could just wipe away. I'd defended Taylor in the past but the ways she's acting now is making me hugely regret it. Doesn't she understand my girlfriend, well ex-girlfriend just walked out on me? In front of everyone too.

"Taylor made you should check on him." Zayn commanded rather than suggested, he could probably sense my current mood.

"Fine, whatever." She murmured before walking off in the same direction as Harry, not an ounce of enthusiasm in her voice whatsoever. Did she not care about the person she loved? But I'm not one to talk after recent events.

"Are you gonna tell us what happened?" Liam questioned, leading us all into the living room where we flopped down on the sofas.

"She just lost it." I sighed, massaging my temples with my eyes.

"Lost it?" Niall repeated.

"She was waiting in someone's hedge." I scoffed, barely believing it myself.

"What do you mean?" Liam asked.

"You know I said she thought she saw her sister?"

"Yeah..." they all chorused.

"She insisted she how found her and was sat waiting outside the house, which is when I arrived and she then dragged me to the front door. By this point she looked like she had been crying for hours or something."

"Crying over what?" Niall interrupted.

"I haven't got to that bit yet. This woman answered the front door and then Scarlett starting screaming and shouting for her sister. She looked like she was literally losing it, I was holding her back."

"Was it her sister?" Zayn asked.

"How could it have been her sister?"

"Why would she start randomly screaming at a stranger?" Niall mused.

"I don't know, she insists it's her sister but that's not possible." I sighed again, squeezing my eyes shut trying to concentrate.

"There's something up with that girl."

"Niall you make it sound like she's got some sort of mental illness."

"Well maybe she has." He replied. "People don't just wait in a hedge and then scream at random people."