Chapter 21.

Scarlett's POV

"You guys have a massive bed to share yet you slept on the sofa?"

"Go away Harry." I mumbled into the cushion which had found its way into my arms some time during the night.

"I'm going anyway."

"Where you going?" Liam questioned, appearing in the living room where Louis was still sound asleep next to me.

"Just out." Harry grinned as he collected his things.

"What time did you get back?" I quizzed, sitting up to watch him scan over the room for his belongings.

"I just came back for a shower." He muttered, throwing cushions of the sofa, clearly looking for something.

"You stayed the night where ever you went?" Liam asked, with a sense of urgency in his voice.

"Yeah?" Harry responded rhetorically as if it was completely normal.

"When are you going to tell us where you're going and who's always ringing?"

"In due course, as for, has anyone seen my wallet? I could have sworn I put it down here."

"In the kitchen." Niall interrupted, yawning midsentence.

"Thanks." And in a matter of seconds he was already back out the door, to his mysterious place with a mysterious person, it has to be something serious if he's staying the night. But what really confused my brain was, why was it hiding it? We weren't going to judge him and I'm sure we'd all accept whoever it was.

"What's going on?" A sleepy voice of Louis rang through my ear next to me.

"Good morning sleepy head." I grinned down at him as my lips made brief contact with his cheek.

"Where's Harry?" His husky voice questioned.

"Out."

"Again?"

"Yeah."

"Do you know where?"

"Not yet." I replied, a small smile playing on my lips.

"You're not up to something are you?" Louis suspiciously asked, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Nooo....."

"I don't believe you."

"Can't I be happy that I'm here?"

"Of course, but I'm watching you." He replied, pointing his finger at me as he left the room causing a small amount of laughter to escape my lips.

"Morning Niall." I greeted the Irish boy who appeared half dressed in the living room.

"Mm, morning." He yawned, crashing down onto the opposite sofa. "What's on TV?"

"I don't know, I'm off for a shower." I replied, chucking the remote at his bare stomach, the loud 'umph' concluded to me it landed directly on target. My feet carried me graciously down the hall, I wasn't aware if Zayn was still sleeping or not so I decided to go for the safest option. I could finally relax when I reached Louis' room, or could I call it my room too now? The door was slightly a jar, the room was already occupied.

"I have something to talk to you about."

"Can I have a shower first?" I mused, already collecting my things.

"Sure, it's nothing bad, don't worry." He replied, his lips lingering on my forehead for a couple of seconds before he let me waltz into the bathroom.

The hot steaming water felt good on my skin. Having a shower in a bathroom which felt homely, rather than one that moved and was only two foot by two foot, or in a venue, was a much needed necessity. I was starting to miss the relaxation of showering without worrying who had used it before me. The jets shot out the sides of the walls, massaging and cleaning every ounce of dirty off of my body. I showered on tour, but never enough so I felt really clean, this was heaven like. I massaged different products into my hair and over my body, leaving my hair and skin feeling silky smooth. The cold air hit me as soon as I stepped out, sending a shiver up my spine and goose bumps to cover my body. I grabbed a couple towels, wrapping one around my dripping wet hair and the other around my shivering body. They felt brand new, fluffy and warm, it had that welcome home feel to it. I could have stayed wrapped up in the warmth all day but unfortunately sitting in a bathroom wouldn't get me very far in life, plus Louis said he need to speak to me about something. I reluctantly dropped the towel keeping my body at a nice temperature and slipped on some clothes, nothing special but comfy. I released my hair and attacked it with the blow dryer, creating a somewhat afro effect. Trying to get a brush through the knots in my hair was a challenged in itself. After my hair looked to some extent reasonable I cleaned my face up, brushing my teeth at the same time, proving the theory that girls could multitask right.