Chapter 19.

Scarlett's POV

"Do you hear banging?" I sceptically asked, titling my head to the side whilst my eyes remained fixed on his.

"I feel banging." Louis disbelievingly spoke. My eyes followed his where they landed on the roof we were still stood on. He was right, the banging was coming from underneath us, sending a vibration through my feet and up my body.

"What the?" I muttered under my breath.

"Not to be a party pooper or anything." Harry shouted up, mine and Louis' headed snapped towards the ground where he was stood calling up at us. "But as you can tell we need to go."

"We'll be down in a sec!" Louis shouted back before turning to look at me.

"You better hurry, Niall is getting impatient!" He shouted out before returning inside the bus.

"That would explain the banging." Louis chuckled.

"Huh?"

"Niall is banging on the ceiling, most likely with a guitar hero remote."

"Oh right. He better not break it." I joked.

"We should probably get down then."

"Yeah, probably a good idea." I smirked.

"But I just need to do this."

"Do what?" I asked but was soon silenced by his lips landing straight back on mine, not like I cared it was just unexpected. I knew we had to get down but our lips were hungry for more, but now was neither the time nor the place. The kiss was a lot fiery than ever before, the passion was sparking, creating butterflies in my stomach from excitement and just overall love.

"Oi! Stop eating each other's faces and get your butts moving!" Harry interrupted us, his voice was full of jest causing our kiss to break apart from my uncontrollable laughing. I could see Louis smirking out the corner of my eye, which only caused the grin on my face to spread wider.

"Alright, we're coming!" I laughed as we walked towards the end of the bus, ready to descend.

"You know he's doing it on purpose." Louis shook his head as his spoke.

"What do you mean?"

"He does it to everyone, he has a thing about ruining the moment."

"He needs to get himself a girlfriend."

"Harry is very picky when it comes to girls..." He trailed off as he slid down the ladder. "You need a hand?"

"No, I'm fine thank you." I replied, sliding down the side of the ladder, who needs steps? "And what do you mean by picky?"

"They have to have a certain hair colour, eye colour, fashion sense, music taste etc..."

"But didn't he date-"

"How do you know who he dated?" He asked, stopping in his tracks as he turned to face me.

"You do realise there is a different news story everyday about you guys, it's impossible not to know something's."

"I wouldn't know, I don't watch the news."

"Probably for the best." I spoke whilst yawning.

"C'mon, let's get you to bed. Big day tomorrow." He grinned.

"What's happening tomorrow?" I yawned again as we walked back inside the bus.

"Yeah, what's happening tomorrow?" Niall chirped in, appearing shirtless in the front lounge caressing his stomach. Normally people would find this odd behaviour, but for Niall, this was normal. Either he had just eaten or he was about to eat. Although the burp which followed after concluded my theory that he had just eaten.