Chapter 32.

Scarlett's POV

"Hey Cass." I smiled and waved at the energetic young woman bouncing around the final venue.

"Last day of tour, last day of tour!" She kept repeating as she circled around anyone in the close proximity.

"Someone seems excited." I chuckled as she grabbed hold of my hand and literally forced me to skip around with her. Taylor was flashing her familiar scowl in my direction, although everyone was oblivious to it. Why couldn't Harry just leave her in the hotel room? She wasn't exactly needed here anywhere. I tried my best not to scowl back but after a whole day of acting civil towards her for the sake of Harry and the other boys my patience was wearing thin. Harry barely spoke one word to me, he's still adamant I was 'beating the crap', as Taylor recalled, out of his girlfriend. I know Louis still felt sceptical about what I told him, which was the truth, he wasn't acting himself which was beginning to irk me. Taylor was getting her way, once again. I saw through her like cellophane but to everyone else she's like a solid block of concrete. I was starting to wish the boys had some press things to do today so at least I could enjoy myself properly without acting unnatural but obviously with my track record and luck, that was never going to happen. I guess I'll just have to hope and pray, somehow the truth unfolds, if not, the future doesn't look too bright. The boys and Taylor were all gathered in one corner, sat on a bunch of chairs whilst everyone else in the room were stood, gathered in the centre.

"Scarlett, I forgot to tell you something." Cass announced after she finally allowed us to stop prancing around. She was beginning to act like Louis, which I didn't mind because I genuinely missed his care free behaviour.

"What?" I grinned, hoping it was something good. Although with Cassadee it's never bad, she lives on cloud nine.

"Rian's coming back for the final show." She beamed.

"Really? That's so sweet." I gushed, my grin matching hers.

"You can say your goodbyes to the boys before you head back over to tea and crumpet land." She mused, earning a small amount of laughter to release itself from my lips.

"They're all coming?" I gasped, finally taking in what she just said.

"They're already here!" She practically shouted before charging off in a different direction. I quickly spun on my heels and saw the four boys I admired walking in graciously. I tried not to stare in awe but after being a fan for so many years, every time I meet them I'm going to have to compose myself.

"Hi." I smiled at Jack as he made his way over, straight towards me. I couldn't help stretch my smile when I saw Rian and Cass embracing each other. I, like every other fan in the fandom were waiting for them to announce their engagement any time soon.

"Hey Scarlett, you're still here?" He joked as he pulled me into a tight hug. Just like last time his cologne drifted up my nose, making my senses very happy. His bear hugs were unimaginably perfect, I would have stayed there all day but I could feel holes burning in my back.

"Still alive and kicking." I replied as we let each other go.

"Get up to any mischief on tour?"

"Me? No..." I sarcastically replied.

"Who's being causing trouble?" Alex cut in as he joined us.

"No-one." I chuckled.

"She's a little monster, remind us to never take her on tour." Jack joked causing me to playfully hit him.

"Can't beat a bit of mayhem." Alex replied before stretching out his arms which I gladly walked into.

"Excuse me Scarlett, I do believe Alex wanted to hug me." Jack jested and applied a fake frown on his beautiful features. I sound like a creeper in my head but I look up to them, they're nothing but beautiful to me and always will be.