Chapter 20.

Scarlett's POV

"Aren't you worried someone will see us?" I questioned Louis as we strolled through the local park in which ever city we happened to be in.

"It's a school day." He grinned as he swung our intertwined hands back and forth.

"We should have bought some bread." I mused, staring into the distance.

"Why? Are you hungry?"

"No, I want to feed the ducks." I chuckled.

"How old are you?"

"Age doesn't matter." I joked as we ambled towards the children's play park just like your average young adult/teenage couple would do.

"I bet I can beat you to the swings."

"Who's the kid now?" I questioned, my eyebrows raising a considerable amount upon hearing his threat.

"Meeeeeeeeee!" He squealed like a five year old as his hand slid out of my grasp as he charged towards the awaiting swings which were completely still due to the lack of breeze, British weather can be so temperamental.

"I think that three year old in his pram is giving you questioning looks." I spoke sitting down on the swing directly next to him.

"He's just jealous that I'm a big boy, I can ride the big kid swings!"

"Yes, he's turning green with envy." I joked sarcastically as I began to slowly swing back and forth, gradually getting higher from the ground. "So found anything out from Harry yet?"

"Nope, he's not normally this secretive."

"Hmm...do you think it's because maybe someone knows this mysterious girl?" I pondered, it would explain a lot.

"I don't know to be honest." He sighed. "We don't even know if it's a girl."

"Seriously? I think it's pretty obvious, if it was his mum I would be very concerned about their mother, son relationship."

"What makes you say that?"

"He is always so happy and distant at the moment, would he seriously be day dreaming about his mum?"

"Well this is Harry..." He trailed off, now deep in his own thoughts.

"That would be so weird."

"I'm sure we'll find out soon, he can't keep it a secret forever."

"I guess, what if it was a boy?" I asked, digging deep into my own thoughts.

"He'd still be the same Harry."

"I know, but do you think he'd be worried about telling us?"

"I guess it could explain why he's keeping it a secret."

"Only time will tell."

"Anyway...." He spoke, attempting to change the tone of the conversation, or at least the subject. "I actually wanted to talk to you about something..." He continued, staring off into the distance, his fingers idly playing with themselves as his swinging gradually came to a halt. The way he was acting made my heart pace quicken, it seemed like something serious and possible something I didn't want to hear.

"Is it bad?" I asked timidly, my own swinging now faltering.

"Depends on your opinion."

"Oh, okay." I uneasily replied.

"About our relationship." When the words left his mouth my body tensed up, it sounded like a break-up speech was about to take to place, I don't think I could deal with that right now. "I'm not exactly an ordinary twenty year old, I'm quite a public figure."