Chapter 44.

Scarlett's POV

"Please don't tell me you're having second thoughts." Kendall spoke in a stern tone as she stared in my direction, wide eyed. I rested the arm which was propped up against my head as I subconsciously chewed on my nail bud, down towards my side.

"I..." I was unable to finish my sentence, I was having mixed emotions which wasn't exactly great considering now wasn't the time.

"You're becoming more bipolar than Taylor."

"Taylor doesn't have bipolar." I corrected, rolling my eyes at her false statement.

"I know, I know most things, remember?"

"Then why did you say that?" I quizzed, narrowing my eyes at her as she paced up and down my living room, wearing down the floorboards in her over worn trainers.

"Figure of speech." She tutted. We were both a little sketchy at the moment, or should I say stressed. Either way we were both on edge, I don't know what was running through her mind but I certainly knew what was circling inside of my own. I was begging everything went to plan and I could get on with my life happily, I know things aren't as straight forward as that normally, but who says it can't be?

"What time do we leave again?" I had already asked the same question ten minutes earlier, my nerves were kicking in and I wanted to make sure everything had sunk in fully.

"In about five or so minutes."

"And then what?"

"Do you want me to explain it again?" She asked with a lot of sympathy in her voice, I guess she could sense how nervous I was.

"Would you mind?"

"Of course not but we gotta make this quick."

"It sounds like some sort of MI5 mission." I joked, earning a small smirk for Kendall herself.

"Okay we get to the concert at exactly seven pm, Laura will be with her friend Staci."

"So no parents?"

"Nope, luckily." She grinned, I wiped the fake sweat of my brow and proceeded to listen to her continue. "You have a seat right next to them, I, however will be backstage, hiding from the other boys besides Harry or they might call security and kick my butt right out."

"How are you going to keep out of sight?"

"I could hide in Harry's hair, it's so big." She chuckled, sending a wink in my direction, I merely rolled my eyes in response but reluctantly let out a soft laugh. "I'll find somewhere, there's normally a spare room."

"Do you already have your backstage pass?"

"Yeah, I met Harry earlier, he gave me the tickets and my pass."

"Oh right, how did you get the tickets to Laura again?"

"That's a whole new story."

"Proceed." I replied arching both my eyebrows at her.

"I pretended her friend Staci was the one millionth customer in a shop and gave them to her as a prize."

"You don't work in a shop though...how did you-"

"Yeah, I'm not allowed back inside that shop anymore but she got the tickets that's all that matters."

"But how do you know she's bringing Laura?"

"I simply asked her who she would take, she was stood with her mum and her mum actually suggested Laura and how she would love it."

"Love it? I don't think she knows who One Direction are since she didn't recognise Louis or Harry." I mused in an unimpressed tone, something's just didn't match up.