Chapter 17.

Scarlett's POV

"I should have some videos up on YouTube soon." I smiled at the girl who was firing infinite questions at me.

"What's your username?" She proceeded to ask.

"I think it's Scarlett Starlet." I mused, such an unimaginative username but I did make my account when I was fourteen, what do you expect?

"Is that your last name?"

"No." I chuckled. "I just wasn't a very creative fourteen year old."

"I like it." She beamed.

"Oh, well thank you." I grinned.

"Can I get a picture with you?"

"Of course." I replied as we posed for a picture.

"So how did you know the boys?" Another fan asked as more of them gathered around. I bit my lip in hesitation, it wasn't known to the world about a certain plane crash, Louis' cover story was he was on a holiday with some family friends. I'm not entirely sure why the truth was never exposed but if it was to be revealed now, who would actually believe it?

"I happened to be performing in a club where Louis was."

"What's Louis like?" A girl eagerly asked.

"A lot like you would expect." I laughed. "Immature, funny, kind and totally in love with Harry."

"They're in love?!" A different fan spat out, she looked as if she was about to hyperventilate.

"They're the closet best friends I know." I concluded.

"Oh." She replied in disappointment.

"What's Niall's favourite cereal?" I was questioned by an alternative girl.

"Um..." I pondered.

"I want to buy him some for the next show."

"You're going to the next show to?"

"I have tickets to five shows." She stated proudly.

"Wow, you're dedicated and I think it's frosted flakes, I could be wrong. Do you have a twitter?"

"Yeah, it's MrsNiallHoran."

"Okay..." I responded making a note on my phone. "I'll find out for you and tweet you."

"You'd really do that?"

"Sure."

"Aww, I love you!" She squealed before wrapping her arms around me.

"No problem." I chuckled lightly as I gave her a hug back.

"Do you know if Harry's single?" A timid girl spoke up as she idly played with her fingers.

"Single and ready to mingle." A voice from behind answered for me, I didn't have to turn around to see who it was, the shrieking of the girls in front of me pretty much gave it away.

"Well there you go." I answered as Harry joined my side. "I thought you weren't allowed to come out and sign anymore?" I whispered to him.

"What management doesn't know won't hurt them." He whispered back with his significant smirk on his face. "So what's Scarlett been saying about me?" He grinned. He didn't get a proper answer back, he was flooded with screams, tickets thrown in his face and girls pouncing on him for a photo or hug, but he asked for it so I could only laugh at him.

"That was hectic." Harry breathed a sigh of relief once we were back on the safety of the bus.

"I was fine...until you decided to make an appearance."