Chapter 18.

"I don't want to move."

"Me neither." I mumbled into Louis' chest as I snuggled closer. His arm was still tightly gripping my waist. Even at the break of dawn he had a sweet scent, I could smell his cologne still lingering from yesterday amongst his presence, it had the right amount of vanilla and sweet smelling things to open up my nostrils. It was a smell I could definitely get used to waking up to. My face was buried deep within his shirt, which I was using as a small pillow, I certainly didn't mind the fact it had ridden up in the night, his bare stomach was quiet a view. I grinned to myself, feeling like a love sick puppy as I squeezed my eyes even tighter closed, not ever wanting to move.

"I can't believe we fell asleep here." He chuckled causing a vibration to sound through his chest, sending a tingling sensation down my body. I felt like I had butterflies in my stomach, just fluttering around, causing the smile to be even more prominent on my face.

"It's comfy here." I admitted as he began to stroke my hair away from my face.

"I can tell." He laughed as the same vibrations were sent through my body. "I don't think you can bury yourself any deeper into my shirt." I turned my head to look at him and grinned, flashing my teeth, showing my approval.

"I might have to steal it sometime."

"I don't doubt you will." He winked down at me with his familiar smirk spread across his lower face. "I need a shower."

"There goes my pillow." I moaned as he tried to fidget away.

"Scarlett." He stated as I refused to let him go. He tried to speak with an amount of sternness in his voice, but I could still hear a hint of laughter. He could never be serious for too long.

"Fine." I gave in and released him.

"I won't be gone for ever, but when I come back, I'll smell better." He joked as he walked into the bathroom. I sat up from my previous position and tore the hair away from my face, it surprisingly wasn't sticking up at every angle for a change. I lifted up my arm, in a true manly way, to check for any unwanted odours, maybe that's why Louis didn't want to stick around for long. Fortunately I smelt fine.

"You stink." Harry commented as walked in front of me, clearly he had been observing.

"Thanks." I replied sarcastically, rolling my eyes at him.

"Did you have a good night sleep?" He winked as he slid onto the sofa opposite me.

"I did, actually." I yawned.

"Still tired?"

"No, just got the yawns."

"We've got a free day today." He informed as he slipped on his shirt to cover up his bare chest, for some people it might be nice to look at, but to me, it wasn't nothing compared to the boy who practically owns my heart.

"Where are we?" I asked, stretching my limbs out, trying to wake up.

"Nottingham?" He asked rhetorically whilst searching his brain for an answer. "Yeah, Nottingham." He concluded, grinning as if he was proud of himself.

"Really?" I asked, wide-eyed.

"Yup."

"I haven't been here in ages." I admitted, he looked at me with sincere eyes, hoping I would continue. "Fancy going to do some shopping?" I suggested instead of continuing.

"Sure." He beamed. "Meet back here in 10." He instructed as he wandered towards the kitchen cupboards. I nodded in approval at him and sauntered of towards the bunk area. I pulled out some clothes from my small, compact wardrobe and changed immediately. I was always wary of getting changed anywhere else but the bathroom, I didn't want to scar the boys permanently. I pulled on my dark washed, denim shorts and slipped a loose fitting shirt over my head. I completed the look with a pair of TOMS which were in the middle of being neglected in the bottom of the small cupboard. I flattened down my hair and smoothed out my face. Luckily Louis was done in the bathroom by the time I was ready so I could wash my face and brush my teeth.