Chapter 8.

Scarlett's POV

"I'm taking you out." Louis announced randomly. I took a step back but remained firmly in his arms.

"What?" I choked out, I had confusion scrawled across my face.

"I'm taking you away from this, all of this." He replied gesturing to the building we were stood in.

"Wha-" I attempted to say.

"Away from here, away from everyone, just for a day." He smiled. He looked really excited about this thing he was planning in that strange mind of his.

"We can't." I replied barely loud enough for him.

"Says who?" He smirked.

"Says the guy with my career in his hands, says my best friend who's in there picturing me with daggers in my eyes and your band mates, you can't just leave them." I sighed. He chuckled at my response. "What?" I questioned, narrowing my eyes at him. The tears on my cheeks were slowing drying, although the same couldn't be said about Louis shirt, I kinda felt guilty, if he rang it out he'd probably be able to collect a buckets of tears.

"Okay, one; we're going for a day, we're not going to disappear for ever." I breathed heavily, I've heard something similar to that before. "Two; I hate this saying but YOLO!" He shouted at the tops of his lungs.

"Louis!" I replied trying to calm him down, I lowered his waving arms and gave him a stern look, this didn't look like the place you'd want to be kicked out of.

"Oh come on, it will be fun." He pleaded with his stupid puppy dog eyes.

"Why should I go with you anyway?" I asked turning stubborn again.

"Because if you don't, you'll forever wonder what an amazing day you missed out on." He winked.

"But-" I try to defend myself again.

"Forget everything." He whispered as his face was centimetres away from mine. "Taylor will be fine, the boys will be fine and Zack, well Zack's Zack, he's a nice guy, so what are you waiting for?" He grinned like the Cheshire cat.

"My life isn't planned out like yours, this could be my last chance at what I've always wanted to do." I replied, my voice began to shake again.

"I won't let that happen." He hushed me, wiping the last remaining tear of my cheek. I raised my eyebrows at him, he wasn't the best promise keeper in the world, I know from previous encounters. "I'm Louis Tomlinson, it won't happen." He winked.

"The famous card? Low." I muttered whilst I small grin crept on my face.

"A little higher." He grinned whilst he pulled the corners of my mouth, with his fingers to form a smile. "Now come on, what are we waiting for?" He smirked before running out the door, pulling me by the hand with him.

"Where are we going?" I asked trying to keep up with him and catch my breath at the same time.

"Trust me!" He shouted as the wind shot past our faces.

"That's kinda hard considering everything." I shot back, I couldn't help fell weary around Louis, as much as he seemed nice he wasn't always the smartest person in the world, and sometimes I think his brain just erases memories and important things he's said.

"Don't dwell on the past, you can't go back and change it!" He shouted back, still running towards the un none in my eyes.

"It's not that easy."

"It is, if you let it be." He replied stopping and turning to face me. "I can't change the past, no matter how much I want to, but I can control the present and make the best of the future, so just trust me?" He pleaded, looking more sincere than I've ever seen before.