Chapter 6.

Scarlett's POV

"FUCK!" What a nice way to wake up in the morning. "Scarlett you left your guitar lying around in the hallway again."

"Sure, come on in, it's not like I was sleeping anyway." I sarcastically groaned into my pillow.

"I'll start using your guitar as a door mat if you don't stop leaving it lying around out there." Taylor moaned.

"Sorry, I was just really tired last night I forgot to move it." I defended.

"Why've you got it out anyway, have you got a gig?" She asked perching on my bed.

"No, it was just outta tune." I sighed turning over being blinded by the brightness in the room.

"Oh." She replied. "You really need to clean up."

"I know."

"Are we still on for shopping today?"

"Sure, give me 10 minutes." I smiled.

"So I'll see you in an hour?" She joked.

"Most likely." I laughed as she left the room. "What to wear, what to wear." I muttered to myself as I scanned through the selection in my wardrobe. Skinny jeans, skinny jeans or skinny jeans. I picked out a clean pair of black ripped skinny jeans and pulled them on. I grabbed a Batman long sleeved baseball shirt and slipped that on too. I slid my feet into a pair of bright red toms and did a spin in front of the mirror. I was only going shopping, it was casual and it would do I thought to myself. I walked into the bathroom and groaned at my reflection. Either a ghost decided to back comb my hair in my sleep or I had a rough night. I wrestled the tangles in my hair before giving up and putting it into a messy bun letting the odd strand of hair fall out in random places. I shoved a tooth brush in my mouth whilst doing my make-up at the same time, it wasn't the best solution for saving time but it worked none the less.

"There, not too bad." I grinned at Taylor who was eagerly waiting by the front door.

"20 minutes, I was expecting a lot longer." She grinned.

"What can I say, I'm low maintenance." I joked.

"Next joke?"

"Shut up." I laughed smacking her arm lightly.

"So I think we should hit up Hollister and Fat face first." I groaned in response.

"I'd rather not." I moaned walking out the door.

"It's not gonna kill you to go in them."

"Every time I go in those bloody shops I feel so out of place, everyone's dressed in these hipster clothes and I'm just there like... I like Batman."

"You need to start dressing like a girl. No offence."

"Yet I'm offended." I rolled my eyes.

"You have a great figure, why are you hiding it under these skinny jeans and long sleeve shirt?"

"Because we're going to town, shopping. Nothing fancy, why do I need to dress up?"

"Do you not want to find a boyfriend?" I couldn't help but laugh at her question. "What?"

"Well for a start, who said I wanted a boyfriend?"

"You haven't said that but I know you do." She winked.

"Two, if I do ever get a boyfriend he should like me for me, not some overdressed girl going shopping."

"But-"

"And thirdly I want a boy to find me, instead of me hunting them down like prey." I replied cutting her off before she could speak.

"Suit yourself." She muttered, clearly annoyed at my argument.