Chapter 11.

Scarlett's POV

 "What are you doing here?" I tried to ask politely, avoiding eye contact with him, I still felt awkward being in his presence.

"Um... I just came to drop this off." Louis replied uneasily, holding up a booklet of paper.

"Oh, thanks." I replied with a hesitant smile.

"Yeah, it's a list of tour dates, arenas and places we're staying."

"Arenas?!"

"Yeah, did you think we were playing in pubs?" He joked.

"I didn't realise it was an arena tour, I thought it was a theatre tour or something."

"Been there, done that." He stated proudly. I smiled lightly at him, I didn't really know how else to respond. "So, are you gonna let me in?" He chuckled after the awkward silence.

"Um...I'm really busy." I lied.

"Oh."

"Yeah, packing, shopping for tour and what not." I rambled on.

"Scar-"

"And washing, tidying-"

"Scarlett, I get it. See you on tour then." He muttered before turning around and walking off. I felt bad when I saw the look of disappointment on his face, but with him and Kendall being together it made it a lot harder to be around him. I could have been a lot meaner and told him bluntly to go away without beating around the bush, but it didn't matter, he saw straight through my lies. I watched him drive off in his car, ignoring my waving arm and disappeared out of sight. I closed the door and rested my head against it, breathing deeply. I was so tempted to hit my head against it, it might knock some sense into it, as everyone keeps saying I need to. I opted not for a headache and plonked myself down on the sofa. I flicked through the first couple of pages of the booklet I had recently received, it was more like a book. I yawned subconsciously as I skimmed over words. As I read over the tour venues I was in complete and utter shock, never had I dreamed I'd be playing in the London O2, or massive venues like that. The most people I had ever played too was around 100, these stadiums pack out tens of thousands. What if I just got out stage and froze? Nothing coming out of my mouth, my hands unable to strum the guitar and my legs shaking to the extreme, I'd make a complete fool of myself. My knee starting bouncing up and down from nervousness already and I wasn't even packed yet, my life just got a whole lot more serious. I was just getting onto the tour dates when the sound of All Time Low filled the air, I let my phone ring until the very last second and finally picked it up.

"Hello." I greeted the caller.

"Hey Scar-"

"You have reached Scarlett please leave a message after the beep." I continued, biting my lip to prevent me from laughing.

"Hey it's-"

"If you are trying to sell me a pension, I'm not interested. If you are ringing about how good looking I am, keep talking." I joked. "And if you're ringing about how unattractive Harry Styles is, please proceed." I couldn't help but laugh now.

"Ha ha, very funny." Harry replied sarcastically.

"You loved it really." I smirked, although being on the end of a phone, he wasn't able to see it.

"You're smirking aren't you?" Or maybe he could...

"You know me too well."

"You're just so predictable."

"Well aren't you just Prince Charming." I replied sardonically.

"Yes, yes enough about how amazing I am." He joked.