Chapter 12.

Louis' POV

"3...2...1...GO!"

"Go away." I mumbled into my pillow which was snatched straight from underneath my heard and used as a weapon against me. I shielded my head with my hands and try to form some sort of defence against the hyper teenage boys bouncing on my bed.

"GET UP FAT ASS!" Niall yelled as he flipped over causing me to defy gravity for a split second.

"Niall!" I whined.

"Louis, if you don't get up I'll cut off all your hair off." Zayn threatened.

"And I shall destroy all your hair products."

"You wouldn't." He gasped.

"Try me." I mumbled into the bed.

"Lou Lou, you have to get up." Harry chorused.

"I'm good thanks."

"Don't you want to see Scarlett?" I rolled over to see him raising his eyebrows at me.

"Leave me alone." I murmured.

"You're not holding a grudge are you?" He asked as he jumped into a sitting position.

"No." I merely stated.

"Doesn't sound like it to me."

"I'm not holding a grudge, alright?" I huffed.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

"I was woken up by 4 teenage boys bouncing on my bed like 6 year olds." I sighed, rubbing my eyes trying to wake the slightest bit up.

"But tour starts today." Niall moaned.

"Tour technically starts in less than an hour." Liam corrected.

"What?!" I shouted. "Why didn't you wake me earlier?"

"We didn't realise it was possible for someone to sleep through 7 alarms, Niall breaking bowls in the kitchen, Zayn drying his hair for over half an hour and Liam chasing me to put some clothes on." Harry grinned.

"I was tired." I said with an ironic yawn.

"Were you out with Kendall last night?"

"Yeah." I sighed. "I'll be ready in 10." I informed everyone but Harry as they all exited the room, probably to do last minute packing.

"Just dump her."

"It's not that easy."

"It is, you just have a big heart." He grinned.

"It's just the fact her parents know my parents and they all think we're really happy together, her mum thinks we're gonna get married or something soon."

"I won't let that happen, if we have to come out as Larry Stylinson to prevent it, then we shall!" He joked.

"I'm not sure that's the best way to go about it." I chuckled.

"Well there's plan B..."

"Which is?"

"Dump Kendall, get your parents to meet Scarlett, fall happily in love and live happily ever after."

"Harry, as great as that sounds, nothing ever goes to plan."

"Stop being Mr Grumpy and get up." He swatted my head.

"Alright alright." I grinned.

"Good, we're picking Scarlett up and then we have an 8 hour bus trip to Scotland." He informed me.